X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go to this link https://www.flightradar24.com/premium/

Use this option
    fr333.png

then register account using SAME e-mail you used to apply for box!

fr22.png
    For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• Originally posted by kkarakas View Post
      ı see my code F-LTCA1 How to use premıum account.and my receıver's coverage performance
      hoşgeldin aramıza welcome )
      F-LTBJ1 & N-LTBJ1 & T-LTBJ1 Izmir / Turkey

F-LTAN1 Konya / Turkey

F-LTCS1 SanliUrfa / Turkey

F-LTFJ3 Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport / Turkey

Comment

• Is it possible to find locations of recivers in nearby region?
        There is LDZA 1,2,3,4, LDDU, LDOS, and like to have locations. Dont have to be precise one, but would be nice.
        Thanks

Comment

• You have skype in my profile, contact me
          For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• I hope this message reaches to you, Zamboanga Radar@ FR24 feeder at Zamboanga, Philippines:

Please can you check your antenna's position +/- connections? Your range seems to have reduced, especially towards the west and south west. Thanks.

Comment

• F-RPLL2 Is Working well.
              Ice
              F-RPLL3

Comment

• Hi all! Just installed a FR24 receiver in Puebla, Mexico. Currently feeding using a PI (T-MMPB3) and waiting for activation of the new device.

Comment

• Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
                  I hope this message reaches to you, Zamboanga Radar@ FR24 feeder at Zamboanga, Philippines:

Please can you check your antenna's position +/- connections? Your range seems to have reduced, especially towards the west and south west. Thanks.
                  Zamboanga Radar's bamboo mast splintered in a recent storm and is working just on a temporary mast. Replacement is in the works, newer and better.

On another topic, F-RPVI1 is working in Ilo-Ilo on Panay Island. Glad to see them and see if their coverage extends west to Palawan.

John

F-RPVD1

My Coverage Area
                  Last edited by paradiselost; 2014-10-07, 21:52.

Comment

• Jump To Area in Transition?

Is the Jump To area of the FR24 main page going through a transition period because my bookmarks are displaying the desired area but no planes? Also, on managing bookmarks you can edit the name but not the underlying information. Previously there was no way to create a new radar filter if the radar was not in the list so you couldn't save it as a bookmark.

I have noticed for several days that in the Filters even for zoomed out views no radars are available for filters.

Perhaps I've missed some announcement here.

John

F-RPVD1

My Coverage Area
                    Last edited by paradiselost; 2014-10-07, 21:52.

Comment

• Originally posted by paradiselost View Post
                      Zamboanga Radar's bamboo mast splintered in a recent storm and is working just on a temporary mast. Replacement is in the works, newer and better.

On another topic, F-RPVI1 is working in Ilo-Ilo on Panay Island. Glad to see them and see if their coverage extends west to Palawan.

John

F-RPVD1

My Coverage Area
                      Ah right, thanks for the info John.

Comment

• Originally posted by paradiselost View Post

John

F-RPVD1

My Coverage Area
                        I somehow missed that Ilo Ilo received a FR24 kit. Range looks good and it seems to have extend the Aus-HK route along south west Philippines. From what I observed it can't reach Palawan though. Can only continue to wait for a feeder to be set up there.

Comment

• If Mike doesn't have time to provide that count, or list.

I can work on making the list, and counting them. Maybe I'll have some time to do it by end of the year.

Originally posted by HermanZA
                          Mike, would it be allowed for you to tell us how many F-feeders there are, on the largest ADS-B network, FR24? No doubts, FR24 sure is the largest of them all by now!
                          Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                          [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

• About 1900 FR24 receivers have been sent out so far and about 80 so far i October so look out for a lot of new receivers soon...

Comment

• Great story about FR24 and all those feeder boxes online and uploading
                              Time to find those exotic sites and boxes shipped and uploading.

Some additional information to go along with the above post.

"Which are the challenges ahead? - Obviously, you want us to improve our products. But the great thing is to improve coverage. The low-hanging fruit we have picked, now it is more exotic sites to be. The goal is to know where all the planes are at any given time"

"the company sends out about 40 proprietary receiver of the week"

"We see ourselves primarily as a data company. The app is the one that most people know and it is from the position we currently have by far the most revenue. But among the major airlines, we have paying customers who buy raw data from us"

or

Google Translate
                              Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                              [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

• Folks, can we please not use google translate URL's.

They are heavily used by spammers and malware exploiters (have been for a long time), as such, any email notifications of messages with such URL's in them will get eaten up by the the anti spam munchkins of many (read as: all decent) anti spam systems, and therefore posts of forum updates may be missed, or never seen at all

Comment

Working...
                                X