No announcement yet.

Flightradar24 Feeder Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any utp usb extenders - not worlking properly with dongle.
    I use active USBextender 2.0 , 25meters long - evrething works fine
    T-UKKK11

Comment

• hello friends

i have a different question,

I'm using 40 meter cables CAT6e ( fr24 receiver between your modem and All ports are in use modem ) Does it make a slowdown in data transfer rate?

Is it necessary to put together in 1000 mbps ethernet switch? Thanks...
      F-LTBJ1 & N-LTBJ1 & T-LTBJ1 Izmir / Turkey

F-LTAN1 Konya / Turkey

F-LTCS1 SanliUrfa / Turkey

F-LTFJ3 Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport / Turkey

Comment

• Originally posted by W4lRon View Post
        hello friends

i have a different question,

I'm using 40 meter cables CAT6e ( fr24 receiver between your modem and All ports are in use modem ) Does it make a slowdown in data transfer rate?

Is it necessary to put together in 1000 mbps ethernet switch? Thanks...
        These just use the Unshielded Twisted Pair cables - They do not use ethernet protocols - so don't connect then to and Ethernet switch.

Comment

• Originally posted by KKS View Post
          Any utp usb extenders - not worlking properly with dongle.
          I use active USBextender 2.0 , 25meters long - evrething works fine
          Thanks! Good to know. I noticed also, that my dongle did not work properly when using KVM's USB passthrough.

Comment

• FR24 use the data from all feeders to cross verify the data they receive - but where there are multiple feeders in one area it reduces the chance that your particular radar code will be shown as one of those feeders.

Comment

• F-UKBB1 seems to be switched off manualy, according to this message on Ukraine spotters site, with a request to switch off all ADS-B recivers in Ukraine. It's looks like another russia propaganda here. If no radars and no different photo's with russian BUK in Donbas - russian "version" of SU-25 will be talking and talking daily when all people start to trust this lie.

seems not only F-UKBB switched off, but old good T- radars feed 24/7 and thanks to him, and big disrespect to russian agitators here in Ukraine.
              T-UKKK11

Comment

• F-RPLL1 Is Giving Good coverage in Luzon
                Ice
                F-RPLL3

Comment

F-UKBB1 seems to be switched off manualy, according to this message on Ukraine spotters site, with a request to switch off all ADS-B recivers in Ukraine. It's looks like another russia propaganda here. If no radars and no different photo's with russian BUK in Donbas - russian "version" of SU-25 will be talking and talking daily when all people start to trust this lie.

seems not only F-UKBB switched off, but old good T- radars feed 24/7 and thanks to him, and big disrespect to russian agitators here in Ukraine.
                  What does this achieve?

the 'bad people' (whoever they may be from the observers point of view) will do just what they want to, it's just that the rest of the world wont see that they did it!

Comment

• Originally posted by peterhr View Post
                    What does this achieve?

the 'bad people' (whoever they may be from the observers point of view) will do just what they want to, it's just that the rest of the world wont see that they did it!
                    Main thing - you answer by yourself.
                    Second is - when you support russia, all other countries just spying to beat "motherrussia". And "non russian" FR24boxes is one of this spying hardware. I know this kind of mind very populrar in russia, but I didn't expect this same "spying ill" here in Ukraine.
                    "Bad people" doesn't use fr24 to choose target, but fr24 shows whole world - true about flight parameters. Somebody try to hide this information for own known reasons.
                    T-UKKK11

Comment

• KKS,
                      So you think FR24 Should take the Russia and Ukraine FR24 boxes & coverage over those two areas offline till the War/Fighting is over?

Maybe we all can discuss it with FR24 next week doing the business days on Monday. Come to some agreement for those two areas.
                      Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                      [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

• There are no commercial flights in that area now (only the Moscow holiday makers going to Turkey on the Russian side of the border), military probably turn the transponders off if they don't want to be followed by anyone.

No reason to turn the boxes off now. Maybe there was a reason before the 'lads' shot a passenger aircraft down - but not now!

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCalBrian View Post
                          KKS,
                          So you think FR24 Should take the Russia and Ukraine FR24 boxes & coverage over those two areas offline till the War/Fighting is over?

Maybe we all can discuss it with FR24 next week doing the business days on Monday. Come to some agreement for those two areas.
                          Nope. I think coverage must be!
                          I think some pro-russian people decide to stop feeding and support official russia position about MH17.
                          If radars are off in Ukraine - russian can shoot another plane and start lie about "fighters", "Ukraine ATC special directed flight into conflict zone" and others "version". And FR24 data can disprove all this "version"

I really don't know how non-feeding radar can help Ukraine at this conflict
                          T-UKKK11

Comment

• Politics and technology simply does not mix.

FR24 is here to collect flight data and share it with the world. As for the majority of us, YES, we would like to see what flies where and when some commercial passenger jet might be targeted by some trigger-happy extremist, or might be targeted by some government who simply does not like the colours of the particular aircraft, as it might (not) have some political meaning.

As for the those who does not like information to be shared, or reports of what is going on, then it looks to the rest of us like there is indeed something going on which the minority prefers to hide from the rest of us. If your nose is clean, you don't have anything to worry about.

Comment

• Originally posted by peterhr View Post
                              There are no commercial flights in that area now (only the Moscow holiday makers going to Turkey on the Russian side of the border), military probably turn the transponders off if they don't want to be followed by anyone.

No reason to turn the boxes off now. Maybe there was a reason before the 'lads' shot a passenger aircraft down - but not now!
                              Request to turn off radars in South-East Ukraine from 19Jul

we don't know what might be tomorrow, they can shoot aircraft at russian territory. Many russian civil aircraft fly near Ukraine border
                              T-UKKK11

Comment

Request to turn off radars in South-East Ukraine from 19Jul

we don't know what might be tomorrow, they can shoot aircraft at russian territory. Many russian civil aircraft fly near Ukraine border
                                Except the SA-11 sites have their own targeting radar. FR24 isn't going to provide information that will change their ability to target.

Comment

Working...
                                X