Flightradar24 Feeder Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SoCalBrian View Post
    Yes, why not, nothing wrong owning the Radarbox product & others.
    Don't people need one for 'home' and another one for the vehicle/trips.

I worked with someone who once worked for a company that couldn't believe that their mainframe computer could be so unreliable, that the bought another second hand from Australia as standby for the work.

When they got it (after it had been to the manufacturer for refurbishment of the electronics), they discovered the previous owner hated it so much they's murdered it ... it had bullet holes in the side.

Comment

• bonjour suis nouveau sur flightradar24 et j aimerai bien avoir un radar comme vous j'habite pas loin de l'aeroport de tunis carthage est ce que c payant ou c gratuit ? merci

Google Translation
      hello am new to Flightradar24 and I would like to have a radar like you I live not far from the airport of Tunis Carthage is that c or c fee free? thank you
      Last edited by delcomp; 2014-03-14, 09:00. Reason: Translate.

Comment

• Please see http://www.flightradar24.com/hardware

This and your post will be deleted by the site admins later - it is in a place where like announcements not requests or conversations,

I'm Just hoping you get to read this before it is deleted

I'll just go put this through Google Translate

-----

S'il vous plaît voir http://www.flightradar24.com/hardware

Ceci et votre message sera supprimé par le site admins plus tard - il est dans un endroit où comme les annonces non des demandes ou des conversations,

Je suis juste en espérant que vous arrivez à lire ce avant qu'il ne soit supprimé

Je vais juste mettre ce par Google Translate

Comment

• raouf63

Go to the Link..: http://www.flightradar24.com/free-ads-b-equipment

And complete the lower part,. Then you can be considered for a Free packet.

Google Translation

Allez au lien ..: http://www.flightradar24.com/free-ads-b-equipment

Et compléter la partie inférieure. Ensuite, vous pouvez être considéré comme un paquet gratuit.
          (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
          1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

• j'ai deja remplis le feedback é j atten la reponse

Comment

• (DAC/VGHS) & (CGP/VGEG) track unavailable in flightradar24n

Hi I am Zahidul Hasan from Bangladesh. We have two international airports.

Dhaka Shahjalal International Airport / Bangladesh (DAC/VGHS) &
              Chittagong Shah Amanat / Bangladesh (CGP/VGEG)

None of the above airport doesn't showing any track on flightradar24. can anyone answer about this ?

Thanks & regards,
              Zahidul Hasan
              Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Comment

• Originally posted by zahidulhasan View Post

None of the above airport doesn't showing any track on flightradar24. can anyone answer about this ?

Thanks & regards,
                Zahidul Hasan
                Dhaka, Bangladesh.
                Because there are no receivers over there so there is no traffic.. you can host a receiver and RTL-SDR dongle is a very good one to start !
                RTL SDR : T-VEVZ1

Comment

• Dear Charan,

Thank you so much for your reply. Can you advise me how to get a receiver & RTL-SDR dongle ? I live in two kilometer east of DAC. Should i put the receiver in airport roof or near about the airport(in my house roof) ?

Please guide me how to make this two airport traceable.

Thanks again,
                  Zahidul Hasan.

Originally posted by charan View Post
                  Because there are no receivers over there so there is no traffic.. you can host a receiver and RTL-SDR dongle is a very good one to start !

Comment

Thanks & regards,
                    Zahidul Hasan
                    Dhaka, Bangladesh.
                    Originally posted by charan View Post
                    Yes, no receivers near the area therefore no traffic displayed.
                    Please see: http://www.flightradar24.com/faq

This is a helpful thread if you are thinking of using a RTL-SDR R820T dongle with raspberry pi (so you don't need to keep a pc/tablet on for 24/7) set up of your own:
                    All about feeding data to Flightradar24 (The Flightradar24 receiver, Raspberry Pi and Windows feeding software). No discussions about Flightradar24 web or apps.

Or if you would like to host a FR24 receiver with the condition that you can have always on internet 24/7/356, willing to set up antenna with mast and your location is considered not too bad, you can apply for a FR24 receiver and see whether they would consider your application. Link: http://www.flightradar24.com/free-ads-b-equipment
                    Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2014-03-15, 05:01. Reason: grammar

Comment

Dear Charan,

Thank you so much for your reply. Can you advise me how to get a receiver & RTL-SDR dongle ? I live in two kilometer east of DAC. Should i put the receiver in airport roof or near about the airport(in my house roof) ?

Please guide me how to make this two airport traceable.

Thanks again,
                      Zahidul Hasan.
                      Hello again,

Is it possible for you to get the antenna at the roof of the airport? You work there? If you could that probably is best.

Might as well give it a go and apply for the FR24 receiver. Why not? Who knows they will consider and approve it. It does take days to months however for the application.

Take your time and have a look at the forum for more info. You can always use the search bar if needed. all the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
                        Hello again,

Is it possible for you to get the antenna at the roof of the airport? You work there? If you could that probably is best.

Might as well give it a go and apply for the FR24 receiver. Why not? Who knows they will consider and approve it. It does take days to months however for the application.

Take your time and have a look at the forum for more info. You can always use the search bar if needed. all the best.
                        Dear Charan,

I do not work there, but i can place the receiver antenna in 300f height in two locations which is 6.04k(S) and 2.62k(N) of DAC.

I can apply to authority of the DAC. But as you said, it could took long time to approve.

Thanks & Regards,
                        Zahidul Hasan.

Comment

• Dear North Borneo Radar,

Thank you so much for your reply with advice.

I can put RTL-SDR R820T dongle with raspberry pi easily.

I can host a FR24 reciever with 24/7/356 high speed internet. I can put the receiver,in this location(23.793867°N 90.403958°E) which is in 6.04km south of DAC. I have another suitable location( 23.870891°N 90.400053°E) with 24/7/356 high speed internet which is 2.62 km north of DAC. Both the location antenna placing altitude could be maximum 300 feet.

I would like to request you to give me more advice for this job.

Thanking you again.
                          Zahidul Hasan.

Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
                          Yes, no receivers near the area therefore no traffic displayed.
                          Please see: http://www.flightradar24.com/faq

This is a helpful thread if you are thinking of using a RTL-SDR R820T dongle with raspberry pi (so you don't need to keep a pc/tablet on for 24/7) set up of your own:
                          All about feeding data to Flightradar24 (The Flightradar24 receiver, Raspberry Pi and Windows feeding software). No discussions about Flightradar24 web or apps.

Or if you would like to host a FR24 receiver with the condition that you can have always on internet 24/7/356, willing to set up antenna with mast and your location is considered not too bad, you can apply for a FR24 receiver and see whether they would consider your application. Link: http://www.flightradar24.com/free-ads-b-equipment

Comment

Dear North Borneo Radar,

Thank you so much for your reply with advice.

I can put RTL-SDR R820T dongle with raspberry pi easily.

I can host a FR24 reciever with 24/7/356 high speed internet. I can put the receiver,in this location(23.77°N 90.4°E) which is in 6.04km south of DAC. I have another suitable location( 23.8°N 90.4°E) with 24/7/356 high speed internet which is 2.62 km north of DAC. Both the location antenna placing altitude could be maximum 300 feet.

I would like to request you to give me more advice for this job.

Thanking you again.
                            Zahidul Hasan.
                            Hello there,

welcome mate.

I am not sure which would be the best location, maybe you can apply for both and let FR24 decide. Just write in as much information about the 2 places as much as you can such as any obstructions etc as to get ads-b signals height and line of sight is key. But 300ft is excellent if it can see the sky 360 degree well which it should? If you get into the 2nd stage of application they will request pictures of the place taken. so please fill in the form here: http://www.flightradar24.com/free-ads-b-equipment

Hope this helps. Any queries just ask.
                            Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2014-03-15, 05:59.

Comment

• Dear Sir,

I already applied for the receiver. From both the 300f height, 360 degree sky view 100% clear. From the 300 feet height, i can see the runway, plane landing & takeoff in open eye. I can send pictures, It will take 3-4 days to collect.

Thanks & regards,
                              Zahidul Hasan.

Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
                              Hello there,

welcome mate.

I am not sure which would be the best location, maybe you can apply for both and let FR24 decide. Just write in as much information about the 2 places as much as you can such as any obstructions etc as to get ads-b signals height and line of sight is key. But 300ft is excellent if it can see the sky 360 degree well. If you get into the 2nd stage of application they will request pictures of the place taken. so please fill in the form here: http://www.flightradar24.com/free-ads-b-equipment

Hope this helps. Any queries just ask.

Comment

Dear Sir,

I already applied for the receiver. From both the 300f height, 360 degree sky view 100% clear. From the 300 feet height, i can see the runway, plane landing & takeoff in open eye. I can send pictures, It will take 3-4 days to collect.

Thanks & regards,
                                Zahidul Hasan.
                                Not addressing me as sir I hope lol ( or am I being thick faced?) and addressing the FR24 team...

Good luck with your application. From your description the locations sound great, so I am sure you will hear from FR24 soon.

Here is a how it works page from FR24: http://www.flightradar24.com/how-it-works

You can slowly go through the forum posts here... lots of info available. Perhaps you can start from here: http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...-post-on-forum!
                                Just a suggestion. All the best.
                                Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2014-03-15, 07:04.

Comment

Working...
                                X