Thread: New Member

Flight attendant

Just Rx confirmation from Flightradar24..'We thought you’d like to know that the ADS-B equipment you will be hosting has been shipped.' ! Looking forward to 'Joining the Flightradar24 Family' ! We see a Lot of Air Traffic over us in Southern Alberta, Canada at my QTH ! Asia to the Eastern US, and Europe to Southern California pass overhead most times ! My 'Maidenhead Grid Square' is DN39or. Again, looking forward to installing the ADS-B equipment and joining the Group ! 73
    Jerry
    VE6CPP

Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by VE6CPP View Post
    Just Rx confirmation from Flightradar24..'We thought you’d like to know that the ADS-B equipment you will be hosting has been shipped.' ! Looking forward to 'Joining the Flightradar24 Family' ! We see a Lot of Air Traffic over us in Southern Alberta, Canada at my QTH ! Asia to the Eastern US, and Europe to Southern California pass overhead most times ! My 'Maidenhead Grid Square' is DN39or. Again, looking forward to installing the ADS-B equipment and joining the Group ! 73
    Jerry
    VE6CPP
    Hello there and welcome to FR24!

It must be fantastic news. You can have a look at this website written by your fellow Canadian and member here, 1090mhz, about the FR24 kit and installation: www.ADS-B.ca

Less response here as it would think your thread should have been posted to Flightradar24 thread instead of the Mode-S Beast thread. Anywho...doesnt matter. Enjoy tracking a/c with the kit, and MLAT too I suspect.
    Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2013-11-10 at 11:39. Reason: grammar