Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• waypoints on www.flightradar.com

hallo
    i'd like to know if there is an option ( or in the future ) to add in premium account the waypoint and more like ATS , Borders etc , like VOR and NDB .

its incredible but i prefer the premium view than the radar view, because i like yellow planes and the option to see the picture , spotted , about that flight.

maybe there is an implementation for the future
    Luca Bottino - IZ5DMQ
    QTH Loc. JN53FU
    Meteo 6 - Lucca
    www.meteo6.com

VOR, NDB have already been available in Premium version, just go to setting page to do so...But the database is quite outdated, like in Hong Kong, some NDB was shutdown a few years ago or even the closure of Kai Tak Airport, but it's still on the map...

It's also a good idea to add some waypoints, FIR Sector, enroute airway, etc...
    Last edited by Dundee; 2013-10-27, 19:10.

Comment

yes i have just seen the VOR and NDB option into my premium settings... but it could be a very good idea ( and very professional ) have all the WPT i mentioned ...
      Luca Bottino - IZ5DMQ
      QTH Loc. JN53FU
      Meteo 6 - Lucca
      www.meteo6.com

Comment

There are a lot of waypoints and fixes. It would become a very crowed view.

Comment

right ,but for example i like listen my VHF radio on Rome ATC on , 124.400, and i like follow the planes and their routes in the same time , the operator call that route across those points....

....usually i like listen the radio in the same time
          Luca Bottino - IZ5DMQ
          QTH Loc. JN53FU
          Meteo 6 - Lucca
          www.meteo6.com

Comment

Same here, make it a sport! Try to find the waypoints they are saying and map them in google earth.

Search Airports, Navs, Waypoints, or anything. ✈ OpenNav is a comprehensive online database of aeronautical navigation info.

I also the the flight charts to find out points.
            For NL: http://www.ais-netherlands.nl/
            http://www.ais-netherlands.nl/aim/20...tml?#AD-2.EHAM for Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
            At the bottom are the .pdf files.

Now landing on runway 18R:

And after 23:00 till 06:30:

I use these charts to find local fixes. For example: PEVOS is in EH-AD-2.EHAM-IAC-18R-1.pdf but i was unable to find it on waypoint sites.

Edit: Now landing on 22 again... http://en.allmetsat.com/metar-taf/europe.php?icao=EHAM
            Wind 21023KT , tomorrow big storm predicted... going to sleep early to catch the morning rush on radio!

Also your frequency is not found here: http://qrg.globaltuners.com/?q=124.400&s=1
            Maybe add it? :-)
            Last edited by Jarod; 2013-10-27, 19:34.

Comment

sorry the correct freq is 124.200 for Rome RDR while 125.500 is Rome Aproach i have many frequencies 100% full working , because i listen the scanner radio every day into my car when i 'm working...
              Luca Bottino - IZ5DMQ
              QTH Loc. JN53FU
              Meteo 6 - Lucca
              www.meteo6.com

Comment

VOR and NDB are available as option for Premium users. If you want to show more I recommend use of "radarview". You have total control of what you show and when to update it. Google Maps gets just to slow by drawing too much on the map. And another problem is keeping global data updated, as data changes every month.

Comment

How to activate VOR and NDB? They are not visible in my Radarview settings.
                  Excuse my translation I am a Froggie and newbie...

Comment

no VOR and NDB in radarview,only on regular map
                    For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Originally posted by jpjcb View Post
                      How to activate VOR and NDB?
                      You can add VORs, NDBs or any waypoints to RadarView by uploading a .wpt file.

See:

You can also add your own outlines.

Comment

Working...
                      X