BAW269

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAW269

G-XLEA just taken off on 1st flight to Los Angeles (slight delay)

See my comment on General Aviation forum and photos too.
    Kelvin (also a Wirral Squirrel)

Comment

Currently over Ontario,Canada showing as BAW268 - not 269.

Comment

Although cloudy and couldn't see it, heard BAW268 as it passed over the house 15.05pm enroute for LHR.at 41,000ft.

Comment

G-XLEA passing over our house on the Wirral at 15.15 today as BAW 268.G-XLEA en route to LHR @39,000ft..jpg

Comment

Photographed it at Heathrow this afternoon. Sometimes, you just can't win. I still have not seen G-XLEB but it sneaked out to LAX this afternoon, while I was looking the other way!
            Worse; I was chatting with a German guy and he was complaining that he had only seen one of the BA 787s. And he lives in Dusseldorf. I live in Hampshire and haven't seen a single one!

Comment

G-XLEB flew over the house at 11.03 this morning as BAW 282. enroute to LHR. 37,000ft through hazy cloud. Quality not good.
              I am pleased to see both A380's on consective days fly over us.G-XLEB (BAW282) enroute to LHR @ 37,000ft.jpgG-XLEB approaching Wirral 28.09.13 @11.03.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by oldman View Post
                G-XLEB flew over the house at 11.03 this morning as BAW 282.
                So why is it included in a thread entitled BAW269 if it wasn't operating that flight?

Strange

Comment

Originally posted by The Sage of Milton View Post
                  So why is it included in a thread entitled BAW269 if it wasn't operating that flight?

Strange
                  Paraps thread title should have been "BA A380s" - but us passengers and rostered crew don't have the power to change it even if it was us that set it in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                  X