Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple feeds with one account

Hi all,

On friday I dig out my DVB-T RTL USB stick and started ADS-B reception. I am currently feeding FR24 since Friday using dump1090 and the Linux feeding software.
    My home location is located near LFST (32km) in France. My office is located near EDSB (8km) in Germany. I can see the planes landing/taking off from my Window
    I might be able to feed FR24 during office times, is it possible to use the same ID and sharing key to feed from different locations?

Regards,
    Geoffrey
    F-LFST2

"Life without knowledge is death in disguise"

Yes but it may be ignored by the server if they are too far away. It uses your 'home base' and a radius around it to ensure data is accurate. Go outside this region and you risk making data appear bad.

Better to request another key automatically using a new copy of the feeder app
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

OK I'll do that then... Can I use the same email address? Will both ID appear under my premium account?

Anyway, at first I will run some dry test without any feeding to see what I can catch from the office !
      F-LFST2

Comment

Yes, register with same email = both show their current status. I have my original + beta test acct showing

And testing before = good. Saves allocating a feeder code that isn't used
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Hi,

Today I wanted to start feeding from my office... The program told me I have to contact support because there is already a receiver registered with my email address...
          Last edited by Ratty; 2013-09-05, 07:30.
          F-LFST2

Comment

In that case please contact support@fr24.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              In that case please contact support@fr24.com
              Just dropped an email after posting here !
              F-LFST2

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty View Post
                Just dropped an email after posting here !
                Is there been a change to this, or do i still need to contact FR24 support if i want to host multiple feeds from different location under same mail adress?

ADMIN: Please feel free to move this thread to the feed section.
                Last edited by Oslo85; 2016-07-30, 21:55.

Comment

Hummm un smiley Mr Yvele ici, je reste perplexe !

Comment

Working...
                  X