Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo "warning" sur l'avion, avion de couleur rouge vif

Bonjour,

Est-ce que quelqu'un pourrait m'expliquer pourquoi ce matin, il y avait un logo "warning" à côté de la photo de l'avion, puis l'avion sur la carte n'était pas comme les autres, il était de couleur rouge vif. C'est la première fois que je vois ça.

Merci d'avance.

Est-ce que quelqu'un pourrait m'expliquer pourquoi ce matin, il y avait un logo "warning" à côté de la photo de l'avion, puis l'avion sur la carte n'était pas comme les autres, il était de couleur rouge vif. C'est la première fois que je vois ça.

Merci d'avance.
    Salut, mais ici on cause que l'Anglais.

AmericaAir is requesting to know why, this morning, a "warning" logo was beside an aircraft picture and then the aircraft was not like the others on the map, it was bright red.
    AmericaAir je te suggère, si tu n'écris pas l'anglais de te tourner vers un outil de traduction en ligne type gougle ou autres.
    I've suggested to to AmeriaAir to go to an online translation machine to post its message in English if he can't write this language.

Comment

Originally posted by langelot View Post
      Salut, mais ici on cause que l'Anglais.

AmericaAir is requesting to know why, this morning, a "warning" logo was beside an aircraft picture and then the aircraft was not like the others on the map, it was bright red.
      AmericaAir je te suggère, si tu n'écris pas l'anglais de te tourner vers un outil de traduction en ligne type gougle ou autres.
      I've suggested to to AmeriaAir to go to an online translation machine to post its message in English if he can't write this language.
      all right langelot, I thank you for having translated. No problem, I can speak english. I am then impatient of your answers.

Comment

Possibly the aircraft was squawking 7700, the general emergency squawk. Problems can range from a sick passenger to the aircraft being on fire, so as you can probably see, it's difficult to know what the problem may have been!

What was the callsign or aircraft registration, if you noticed it?
        RTL1090 | Planeplotter: kS (Manchester area SMU) | FlightRadar24: T-EGCC23 | Live-Military-Mode-S: Stalybridge, GB
        Nikon D90 | Nikkor 18-105VR | Tamron 70-300 Di LD
        Basestation.SQB file for PlanePlotter - Updated 03/08/13

Comment

Originally posted by CGlobe View Post
          Possibly the aircraft was squawking 7700, the general emergency squawk. Problems can range from a sick passenger to the aircraft being on fire, so as you can probably see, it's difficult to know what the problem may have been!

What was the callsign or aircraft registration, if you noticed it?
          Yes it is of what I thought, it was a plane of the company Easyjet that came from Alicante ( Spain), but there was no information about places of atterisage. However, he was towards the airport of Bordeaux (France), has a very low height, a height which dropped strongly. I went to see on the site of the airport of Bordeaux, the real time traffic to see if he had to atterir. And I noticed that the airport of Bordeaux had not for city of destination, Alicante. Then maybe that he had to reroute in emergency.
          Sorry for my english, I am french.

Comment

Originally posted by AmericaAir View Post
            it was a plane of the company Easyjet that came from Alicante ( Spain),
            at what time was that, then you can see it in a history run on the map and others too
            Last edited by eddm_muc; 2013-08-22, 12:59.

Comment

It was August 19th, at about 11 am

Comment

J'ai trouvé que ça qui correspond à ta description : http://www.flightradar24.com/2013-08...33/24x/EZY460Y

Mais il n'y a pas de problème particulier avec l'avion, ni de rouge vif! T'es sûr de la date et de l'horaire?

That's the only one I found that fits the description, but no problem or warning sign noticed.
                Last edited by trelka; 2013-08-22, 14:46.

Comment

You can explain me how do we to find him in archives, yes I am sure it was on Monday, August 19th, towards 11:OO am of the morning, because there I see that the hour is of 9:00 am in what you sent me.

Thank you for the translation in French

Comment

On the left panel under the searchbar, click on the playback button and choose your date and time. Watch out because that's UTC time and there's a 2 hours difference compared to France. That's why I sent you the archive from 9am.

A gauche en dessous de la barre de recherche tu cliques sur "playback" et tu choisis ta date et ton heure. Par contre c'est en heure UTC, et donc il y a 2h de décalage par rapport à la France, c'est pour ça que c'est marqué 9h sur ce que je t'ai envoyé.

Pas de problème pour la trad, j'suis français .

Comment

Originally posted by trelka View Post
                      On the left panel under the searchbar, click on the playback button and choose your date and time
                      A gauche en dessous de la barre de recherche tu cliques sur "playback" et tu choisis ta date et ton heure.
                      Pas de problème pour la trad, j'suis français .
                      But you must first select the area you would like to see
                      Mais tu devez d'abord sélectionner la zone que tu souhaites voir

Comment

All right thank you very much trelka, I looked for a long time also, and I do not understand, I did not find her on the computer. The next time, I would make a screen shot on my mobile. If ever somebody sees a plane of red color instead of being yellow or orange as on the map, with the symbol " warning " next to the image of the plane, which photographs it, that will be easier

D'accord merci beaucoup trelka, j'ai cherchée longuement aussi, et je ne comprends pas, je ne l'ai pas retrouvée sur l'ordinateur. La prochaine fois, je ferais une capture d'écran sur mon portable. Si jamais quelqu'un voit un avion de couleur rouge au lieu d'être jaune ou orange comme sur la carte, avec le symbole "warning" à côté de l'image de l'avion, qui le prenne en photo, ça sera plus facile

Comment

Working...
                        X