Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All aircraft with and ADS-B transponder appears on map.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All aircraft with and ADS-B transponder appears on map.

[*Split from the other thread*]

Originally posted by Mike View Post
    All aircraft with and ADS-B transponder appears on map. Please read http://www.flightradar24.com/how-it-works
    Well... Remember not all ADS-B aircraft will appear on the map due to the 'Block' rule on FR24 per your other forum post. See your other post about it to remind you about it, In case you forgot about it

Originally posted by Mike View Post
    98% of the aircraft we block comes from the FAA block list (BARR Program). We will not try to create any conflicts with the FAA or any other national aircraft authority, no matter if you think it's sensitive or not. As mentioned in other threads here on the forum, there are already discussions about encrypting the ADS-B signal, and we don't want to speed up this process because some users thinks that some aircraft movements are not sensitive.

Originally posted by Mike
    Neither FAA or FR24 blocks regular passenger aircraft. Please keep the blocking discussion out of this thread. You are making a mountain out of a molehill.
    We aren't talking about "passenger aircraft".
    read the line above in your posts. You used the word "aircraft".

Originally posted by Mike
    We are talking about E190
    The airplane information shown on FR24 is not transmitted by the airplane. The information comes from a database - Lookup associated to the unique Hex/ModeS code that is transmitted by the airplane. Every day there are new deliveries and old aircraft getting new owners, so new information has to be modified daily. Help us in
    See above. You didn't used "E190" in the above posts. You used "All aircraft..."
    Last edited by SoCalBrian; 2013-08-08, 06:11.
    Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
    [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

It was a quick standard answer on a question that is already answered in the FAQ so the post should actually be deleted and not answered. If your intention is to discuss aircraft blocking I will delete this thread as i have clearly stated that we will not discuss the blocking process.

Comment

I think someone failed to read "About" and how the site works....

Im getting quite use to giving this answer on Chat,. As it is quite
      obiverse,. They Do Not. and therefore causing a lot of unnecessary
      questions, and assumptions..
      Last edited by delcomp; 2013-08-08, 13:15.
      (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
      1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

delcomp,

Need to remember something. Not all pages on FR24 website are fully updated with correct information.
        Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
        [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

SoCalBrian

Aha,. In other words,. you make your own version up.
          and let me add to your comment,. We are pretty well
          Update. which is not take from other websites,.As it
          appear other persons do.

We are Flightradar24,. And remind Flightradar24...STOP.
          (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
          1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

There are actually regular passenger aircraft blocked on FR24.

At least two of North American's fleet are; they do run DoD charters amongst other but there is nothing special about N767NA and N768NA. Fully ADS-B and track over on the Other Site.

Oddly the rest of the NAO fleet is not blocked. Perhaps Mike can avoid telling us why.

Comment

Originally posted by delcomp View Post
              SoCalBrian

Aha,. In other words,. you make your own version up.
              and let me add to your comment,. We are pretty well
              Update. which is not take from other websites,.As it
              appear other persons do.

We are Flightradar24,. And remind Flightradar24...STOP.

NOOO..... and Wrong!
              Why would I make my own version up? ... FR24 should update it not ME!!!
              Check the other thread I posted months ago about info that wasn't updated yet. Still not updated on that page!

delcomp... Let's not make it big deal about it, We just need to get FR24 to update the information on the FR24 website.
              Last edited by SoCalBrian; 2013-08-10, 00:27.
              Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu

Comment

The fact of the matter is as has been pointed out in the past MANY MANY times.

The average user out there uses the data to find their relatives flying across the world.

They do not read various forums for such information on a daily basis like you guys

The group chasing military aircraft or interested in knowing exactly where business jets are is a minority in relation to the number of total visits to the website from the planet on a daily basis.

FR24 are in contact with many authorities around the world and are requested to remove particular aircraft and do so without question. Why?.. Because as Mike has said many times, it is better to adhere to requests, than risk a court order to take the entire site down or encrypt it so we all get screwed over

This is one of the most popular tracking sites on the web.
                - Sometimes they are targeted only/first for that reason as the requestor does not know about the 'other' sites or feels they are not targeted as much.

Not everyone bothers to join forums or read FAQs. This is widely known and obvious by most posts we deal with daily - they are oblivious

The average person only needs to be advised that not all the aircraft in the world are visible. This is VERY clear in the FAQ.
                And they deal with it. Some things they are searching for are seen, some they don't. The reasoning does not need to be explained further.

It is a PRIVILEGE to use this service that is provided, NOT a right. NO-ONE can demand one or another aircraft be shown 'just because someone else does' or question it. And constantly bringing it up will NEVER change this.

As I have pointed out in the past N767NA and N768NA ARE used for military and government charters. The schedule is so tight it is not released when this is and when it is standard passenger use.

When will you realise that the government and airline authorities have much more right to demand what is and what is not seen than any of us combined to whine about it or question.

And starting threads with lists comparing Aircraft you do or do not see with other sites online does NOT help anyone in any way.

Deal with it.
                Last edited by Oblivian; 2013-08-10, 02:05.
                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by mimku View Post
                  There are actually regular passenger aircraft blocked on FR24.

At least two of North American's fleet are; they do run DoD charters amongst other but there is nothing special about N767NA and N768NA. Fully ADS-B and track over on the Other Site.

Oddly the rest of the NAO fleet is not blocked. Perhaps Mike can avoid telling us why.
                  Just so we get all things correct here

Today, it operates domestic and international charter services and wet lease services.
                  As a certified United States Department of Defense air carrier, NAA provides military personnel and their dependents air transportation to destinations not served by commercial airlines. North American was the first airline to provide the capability of the Boeing 767 aircraft to the United States Military in 2002. NAA operates military transport flights out of Dallas/Ft.Worth Airport and other locations.
                  I don't know if this aircraft are actually blocked, but this is for sure NOT regular passenger traffic.

Comment

Working...
                  X