Squawk 7600 7700

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squawk 7600 7700

Would it be possible to make A/C squawking 7XXX to perhaps change colour or flash on screen ? I don't use social sites and I cannot use the mobile app as I have a W7 phone (presumably considered out of date !)
    Or perhaps you could add a filter to allow you to view any A/C squawking a 7XXX code to be selected in this ?

John
    T-EGMC14 -- RTL2832U / R820T+ Raspberry Pi + Dump1090 with home made 8 element colinear 12m above ground level.

Originally posted by milair View Post
    Would it be possible to make A/C squawking 7XXX to perhaps change colour or flash on screen ? I don't use social sites and I cannot use the mobile app as I have a W7 phone (presumably considered out of date !)
    Or perhaps you could add a filter to allow you to view any A/C squawking a 7XXX code to be selected in this ?

John
    John,
    Those aircraft squawking emergency codes used to change colour to red on the map. I havent seen one in a while but presume they still do.

Regards,
    Gregg
    Last edited by fungus; 2013-08-05, 22:42.
    YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Yes, they are still red, both on web and in apps. Verified yesterday on flight BAW25.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
        Yes, they are still red, both on web and in apps. Verified yesterday on flight BAW25.
        Cheers Guys, I obviously haven't been around or looking at the right part of the airspace !!

John
        T-EGMC14 -- RTL2832U / R820T+ Raspberry Pi + Dump1090 with home made 8 element colinear 12m above ground level.

Comment

Originally posted by milair View Post
          Cheers Guys, I obviously haven't been around or looking at the right part of the airspace !!

John
          The quickest way to find the 'Red Emergency Icon' is zoom right out and you can pick them out with ease.
          AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Squawk filter would be great!

A Squawk filter would still be great. As you can filter on Altitued etc.

I mainly look at Gliders in the Netherlands. So max Height goes to 9500 ft.
            But also Gliders have to Sqauwk 7000 in general.

So I would love FR24 to implement one more filter ;-)
            It cannot be that hard todo...

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X