F-WSSS1 Off for 1 week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F-WSSS1 Off for 1 week

F-WSSS1 will be powered Off for 1 week - as a fire prevention.

Disappearing for my hard earned vacation.
    F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Originally posted by Birdie View Post
    F-WSSS1 will be powered Off for 1 week - as a fire prevention.

Disappearing for my hard earned vacation.
    thanks and enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
      thanks and enjoy!
      F-WSSS1 is " On the Air " again.

I am back prematurely !

My hard earned vacation destroyed by the lousy weather in Philippines.
      F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdie View Post
        F-WSSS1 is " On the Air " again.

I am back prematurely !

My hard earned vacation destroyed by the lousy weather in Philippines.
        Go to Thailand then lol...

Comment

After loosing WSSS for a few days, my stress level is now dropping, sorry to see your holiday was ruined......but glad your back

Comment

Go to Thailand then lol...
            Its raining season also in Thailand. Maybe, I should go to K K and climb that mountain.

Comment

Originally posted by sirsteve View Post
              After loosing WSSS for a few days, my stress level is now dropping, sorry to see your holiday was ruined......but glad your back
              Hehehe - pls don't "apple-polish" me.

Is F-WSSS1 so important ?

Comment

Love watching WSSS, am heading over in September, and am keeping watch on who comes and goes, and what times, still trying to find a slot to have lunch, but so far no gaps in the interesting traffic found !!! lol....wonder if you do "dial a hawker" in singapore...

Comment

Originally posted by sirsteve View Post
                  Love watching WSSS, am heading over in September, and am keeping watch on who comes and goes, and what times, still trying to find a slot to have lunch, but so far no gaps in the interesting traffic found !!! lol....wonder if you do "dial a hawker" in Singapore...
                  You coming over to WSSS in Sept ? Coffee ?

Maybe you can "dial a hooker" - but I don't know the number.

Comment

Could use that dial a service, but I could miss out on a B787, lol will try to catch up with you when im over there, Sept 1st till the 8th.....

Comment

WSSS1 seems to be offline. Is it going to be back soon?

Comment

Best guess is its stopped raining and he has gone on holiday finally, been off since monday.

Comment

I suspect there is hardware problem with Birdie's FR24 receiver - F-WSSS1. I noticed T-WSSS4 was active a while yesterday (much less coverage than the F-WSSS1). I am sure Birdie and FR24 is sorting the problem out.

?Perhaps an idea which is too far ahead into the future, maybe FR24 can send a few more receivers to Singapore/South Malaysia/Batam area of Indonesia for MLAT over Singapore? .. and then cover could be provided if one receiver is down. And perhaps for the short term.. maybe just another FR24 receiver should be based in WSSS to cover if one receiver goes offline.
                          Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2013-08-18, 00:01.

Comment

Yeah I noticed that there ain't no signal. I'm a super follower for WSSS-1. Amy idea how I can contribute to this also?

Thanks !

Comment

I suspect there is hardware problem with Birdie's FR24 receiver - F-WSSS1. I noticed T-WSSS4 was active a while yesterday (much less coverage than the F-WSSS1). I am sure Birdie and FR24 is sorting the problem out.

?Perhaps an idea which is too far ahead into the future, maybe FR24 can send a few more receivers to Singapore/South Malaysia/Batam area of Indonesia for MLAT over Singapore? .. and then cover could be provided if one receiver is down. And perhaps for the short term.. maybe just another FR24 receiver should be based in WSSS to cover if one receiver goes offline.

T-WSSS4 is "on the air" only when I am home. Have to power OFF when I am not around as fire prevention.

Using a DVB-T Dongle and rtl1090 to feed into FR24.com to cut off The Chief Thief.

Not bad for a Dongle to have such good range out into the South China Sea ( NOT West Philippines Sea ) !

Few days ago, I was feeding FR24 with my RB and discovered The Chief Thief was still stealing my data.

Since WSSS is an important feed ( I only realised it when I am off the air and it caused a stir here and Facebook ), its a good idea for a "Standby FR24 Receiver".
                              Last edited by Birdie; 2013-08-19, 06:17.

Comment

Working...
                              X