Database problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database problems?

This morning started up Flightradar 24 and noticed that many flights near Amsterdam Schiphol has very exotic registrations or no info at all. A nice sample KLM37P with B738 VT-JFB and many more. Looks like the aircraft show the wrong HEX code.

Rgds, Ger
    Visit my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/307865168157/

Originally posted by Ger View Post
    This morning started up Flightradar 24 and noticed that many flights near Amsterdam Schiphol has very exotic registrations or no info at all. A nice sample KLM37P with B738 VT-JFB and many more. Looks like the aircraft show the wrong HEX code.

Rgds, Ger
    Yes I'm gettiing the same here is SYD this evening with many Australian and New Zealand aircraft having French and other registrations etc. Looks as if somebody has hit the wrong button in the database. I'm sure it will be fixed as soon as one of the guys sees these posts or realises it for themselves.

Regards,
    Gregg
    Last edited by fungus; 2013-06-19, 07:57.
    YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Working...
    X