Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: acarsd database updated?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Purser
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    100

    acarsd database updated?

    Wonder does anyone maintain the db of acarsd.org which the software send the update request to? Send several update for FD/AIQ but the sw still recognize FD as Ford Motors.

    Feel sorry that the development has stopped.

  2. #2
    Passenger
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanok View Post
    Wonder does anyone maintain the db of acarsd.org which the software send the update request to? Send several update for FD/AIQ but the sw still recognize FD as Ford Motors.

    Feel sorry that the development has stopped.
    It looks like it has not been updated for a while, still on version 1.65 and I have been using that for quite a while. If I have read it right on the download page it includes the 1.60 version database.

  3. #3
    Purser
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    100
    I'm running acards 1.70RC3 downloaded from http://www.acarsd.org/RC/ and the db is also old. Not sure that the acards on libhomeradar's winsend program any better?

    Quote Originally Posted by neil-c View Post
    It looks like it has not been updated for a while, still on version 1.65 and I have been using that for quite a while. If I have read it right on the download page it includes the 1.60 version database.

  4. #4
    Passenger
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanok View Post
    I'm running acards 1.70RC3 downloaded from http://www.acarsd.org/RC/ and the db is also old. Not sure that the acards on libhomeradar's winsend program any better?
    Thanks for that, I did not realise there was a later version. I have downloaded it and am using it now but as you say, it still looks like it is still the old database.

  5. #5
    Purser
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by neil-c View Post
    Thanks for that, I did not realise there was a later version. I have downloaded it and am using it now but as you say, it still looks like it is still the old database.
    The RC version can connect to port 30003 of SBS also..

    regards


    Sent from my iPad 2 Limited Ed. using Tapatalk HD
    T-VTBD1 : RadarBox 3km North of VTBD
    T-VTBD2 : RPi MLAT 300m South of VTBD


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •