acarsd database updated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• acarsd database updated?

Wonder does anyone maintain the db of acarsd.org which the software send the update request to? Send several update for FD/AIQ but the sw still recognize FD as Ford Motors.

Feel sorry that the development has stopped.
    T-VTBD1 : RadarBox 3km North of VTBD
    T-VTBD2 : RPi MLAT 300m South of VTBD

Originally posted by Kanok View Post
    Wonder does anyone maintain the db of acarsd.org which the software send the update request to? Send several update for FD/AIQ but the sw still recognize FD as Ford Motors.

Feel sorry that the development has stopped.
    It looks like it has not been updated for a while, still on version 1.65 and I have been using that for quite a while. If I have read it right on the download page it includes the 1.60 version database.

Comment

I'm running acards 1.70RC3 downloaded from http://www.acarsd.org/RC/ and the db is also old. Not sure that the acards on libhomeradar's winsend program any better?

Originally posted by neil-c View Post
      It looks like it has not been updated for a while, still on version 1.65 and I have been using that for quite a while. If I have read it right on the download page it includes the 1.60 version database.

Comment

Originally posted by Kanok View Post
        I'm running acards 1.70RC3 downloaded from http://www.acarsd.org/RC/ and the db is also old. Not sure that the acards on libhomeradar's winsend program any better?
        Thanks for that, I did not realise there was a later version. I have downloaded it and am using it now but as you say, it still looks like it is still the old database.

Comment

Originally posted by neil-c View Post
          Thanks for that, I did not realise there was a later version. I have downloaded it and am using it now but as you say, it still looks like it is still the old database.
          The RC version can connect to port 30003 of SBS also..

regards

Sent from my iPad 2 Limited Ed. using Tapatalk HD

Comment

Working...
          X