T-F5M radar??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-F5M radar??

Hey, this is off topic a bit, but not sure where to ask in the forum. Here in my area, southwestern ontario, near detroit michigan, there is a radar Alias that keeps being tagged to a lot of the aircraft nearby my location, and i mean a lot, like about 90% of the time. Now i have seen my radar alias and a few others that i am sure are part of FR24 on a few aircraft but only a few. I know i dont have a strong system right now until i upgrade the hardware, The Alias radar that keeps coming up in T-F5M radar. What is this??

I am feeding into the FR24 system ok, and my account is staying active, was just curious on this topic.

Originally posted by Andrew Dale View Post
    Hey, this is off topic a bit, but not sure where to ask in the forum. Here in my area, southwestern ontario, near detroit michigan, there is a radar Alias that keeps being tagged to a lot of the aircraft nearby my location, and i mean a lot, like about 90% of the time. Now i have seen my radar alias and a few others that i am sure are part of FR24 on a few aircraft but only a few. I know i dont have a strong system right now until i upgrade the hardware, The Alias radar that keeps coming up in T-F5M radar. What is this??

I am feeding into the FR24 system ok, and my account is staying active, was just curious on this topic.
    Andrew from what I've been able to work out, that looks like the FAA feed as all the aircraft being displayed by it are orange and those are delayed 5 minutes behind our radars.

Regards,
    gregg
    Last edited by fungus; 2013-05-18, 03:34.
    YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

It begins to observe the registration of Venezuelan aircraft through the Radar
      T- F5M

FIN.png

Comment

Working...
      X