fr24 receiver & planeplotter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fr24 receiver & planeplotter

who can help me to configure planeplotter with flightradar24 rceiver (free edition)

please contact support@fr24.com

Comment

Try connecting by using the device IP address and port 30003
      Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
      [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBrian View Post
        Try connecting by using the device IP address and port 30003
        yes i did so but in vain

Comment

if there is a possibility of using planeplotter to track FR24 box information please share how.
          Thanks

Comment

As I posted before, please contact support@fr24.com for questions or issues with the FR24 Free box.

Comment

done still no reply yet .
              Thanks

Comment

managed to get some where , have to set as SBS1/TCP Kinetics , set ip then in I/O settings select it from the list i think its 2nd from top of ADS-B

Comment

Originally posted by jawivana View Post
                  managed to get some where , have to set as SBS1/TCP Kinetics , set ip then in I/O settings select it from the list i think its 2nd from top of ADS-B
                  i tried many times and i think it's not possibles with the free receiver
                  Last edited by hakim0271; 2013-04-26, 12:36.

Comment

Originally posted by hakim0271 View Post
                    i tried many times and i think it's not possibles with the free receiver

I'm sure that support will be able to explain.

I have also been asked the same question . As far as I know you can't feed PP from the free receivers.
                    These receivers are expensive bits of kit and dedicated to feeding FR24 . They were supplied free , for this purpose so you
                    can understand why they are locked into FR24 [ apologies if I'm incorrect on this ]

However dont let this put you off using PP as a standalone system alongside FR24...this way you'll be able to monitor the ever
                    expanding PP Mlat network as a subscribing MU whilst still enjoying FR24.
                    There were over 217,000 mlat fixes on PP yesterday , once the FR24 mlat system goes live you will be able to enjoy the best of both worlds.

Comment

Satcom, does PP plan to introduce GPS-sync mlat?

Comment

Originally posted by nakos View Post
                        Satcom, does PP plan to introduce GPS-sync mlat?
                        PP has had the facility to synch to GPS for a couple of years and a number of GS use the system.

In addition GS location is closely monitored and PC clocks are kept correct using ntp.

By doing this we produce well over 200,000 mlats every 24 hours and using our special monitoring features
                        the overall quality of mlats is excellent

Comment

Do we know when MLAT images will start to trace on FR24 in UK.

Comment

Working...
                          X