This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by morski View Post
    I've had an idea I've been thinking about over the last few weeks since all these problems started with the apps, is it at all possible for FR24 to produce a mobile phone website version of the main website that would just open in your mobile browser? Just something light and simple that possibly shows whats overhead with flight number, destination & height?

I don't know the first thing about designing anything like that, so don't even know if it's possible? Perhaps it would be too much for mobile phones to cope with, just genuinely interested if it could be done, or if it's anything you've ever considered?
    The idea is good, but Google maps + mobile web page is not a good combination. If you try to zoom, some phones may zoom the map, other zoom the web page. If you try to pan, some will pan the map, other will pan the mobile web page. So an app is the best solution if there is a map.

Comment

• Originally posted by qwert2730 View Post
      Hi, I know, there are hundreds of small airlines, and I understand it is not possible to provide airline logos for all small airlines. Is there any way how user can add bitmap of airline logo to application resources (of android version)? I am interested in Czech Airlines. As I am user of both iOS and Android PRO versions, I miss CSA logo in Android version.
      There is an small bug update 3.1.2 planed for this weekend. In May we plan to release version 3.2 with some new features including more logos and improved aircraft icons.

Comment

• Custom alerts

Any chance we will see custom alerts in the Android app?

Comment

• I take it the AR was one of the bugs fixed?

Couldn't seem to get it going last week even with a 300km radius. However this morning it is after update.
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Map drawing error on Galaxy Note.
            On the Galxy Note, the map is partially disappearing and redrawing.
            This his happening repeatedly. The higher the airtraffic or the larger the visible radius, the bigger the problem.
            This problem does not appear with other programs, showing maps.
            Version is flightradar24 pro.

Best regards,
            netbees

Comment

• Originally posted by netbees View Post
              Map drawing error on Galaxy Note.
              On the Galxy Note, the map is partially disappearing and redrawing.
              This his happening repeatedly. The higher the airtraffic or the larger the visible radius, the bigger the problem.
              This problem does not appear with other programs, showing maps.
              Version is flightradar24 pro.

Best regards,
              netbees
              Hi netbees.

Have you updated to the latest version, here is the Chagelog.

What's in this version:
              Several bug fixes from 3.1.1
              Several bug fixes from 3.1.0
              7600 / 7700 Squawk alerts/notifications for Android 2.2 and later.
              When you click on received notification, map will be zoomed to that aircraft
              Faster screen rotation on ICS devices
              Fixed possible crash on Android 2.1 when searching
              Limited number of aircraft based on OS version / screen resolution
              Possibility to search on both callsign and flight number
              Several other fixes and improvements

AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

• Originally posted by speedbird1960 View Post
                Hi netbees.

Have you updated to the latest version,
                Yes, sure, it's the latest version.

Best Regards,
                netbees

Comment

• hallo, i bought an android version. i noticed the refresh speed on ipad and i phone versions are a lot quicker. is it going to be improved on android? thank you

(i had a this phone and firmware android:
                  SEMC Xperia X10 con version 3.1.2)
                  Last edited by guas77; 2012-04-26, 17:05.

Comment

• Here is a screen shot from the last pro version on a Galaxy Note.
                    The Map is redrawing repeatedly

SC20120426-200128.jpg

Regards
                    netbees

Comment

• Morning all, I've noticed over the past couple of days the plane movement setting has been disabled on my HTC wildfire. Is there any explanation for this, an aircraft can jump from manchester to birmingham (80 miles) in 1 minute. Thanks wayne.
                      Last edited by speedbird1960; 2012-05-13, 06:28.

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne_windsor View Post
                        Morning all, I've noticed over the past couple of days the plane movement setting has been disabled on my HTC wildfire. Is there any explanation for this, an aircraft can jump from manchester to birmingham (80 miles) in 1 minute. Thanks wayne.
                        Hi Wayne.

Good to see you finally got registered after two months and welcome to the Forum.

It might not be the App as we are testing and updating the Software to Flightradar24 Feeders, if you still see the problem in a few weeks time post it on the Forum again.
                        Have a read of this about the Software updates: http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...l-FR24-feeders!

Also have you got the latest Version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ightradar24pro

Have you got access to a PC to check if the problem is on there at the same time.

Mike / Speedbird
                        Last edited by speedbird1960; 2012-04-30, 10:57.
                        AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

• Thanks mike, finally got there, I will check my pc.

Comment

• Hi,

As the android version is being continually updated could i put forward this suggestion. Is it possible to be able to filter more than one companys airplanes and look at maybe 2 or 3 at the same time.

Keep up the good work
                            AMD Phenom II X4 -965 Quad Core CPU
                            Gigabyte MA790FXT-UD5P Motherboard
                            4GB DDR3 Memory Windows 7 & 8 64bit
                            Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F Marshmallow 6.0.1
                            Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920F Marshmallow 6.0.1
                            Samsung TAB 2 GT-P3110 7 inch Jellybean 4.2.2
                            flightradar24 PAID FOR

Comment

• Hi mike, I've checked fr24 on my pc and its running brilliantly (refreshes every 10 secs maybe). I have followed your suggestions and downloaded the latest version but still no refresh for at least 5 minutes. The message in settings actually reads "not avaiable on this device (using default)". It has worked before as I had it set at 4 seconds. Thanks for any advice.
                              Wayne..

Comment

• Here is a preview of version 3.2.

+ Possibility to search for a reg
                                + Possibility to show reg beside an aircraft (option: None / Callsign / Reg / Airline Logo)
                                + Improved aircraft graphics.

There are still some fixes left before this can be released next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X