X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just recevied this from Google/Android

Hello,

We're writing to inform you about some changes to Android Market that require your attention.

Effective today, developers from 20 additional countries (Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland and Taiwan) can now sell paid apps on Android Market. Over the next 2 weeks, users from 18 new countries (Argentina, Brazil, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Israel, Mexico, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Sweden, and Taiwan) will be able to purchase paid apps from Android Market.

Please see the related post at Android Developer Blog here:
    News and insights on the Android platform, developer tools, and events.

We encourage you to visit the Android Market developer console at http://market.android.com/publish to make the necessary adjustments.

Thanks, and we look forward to continue working with you on Android Market.

Sincerely,
    The Android Market Team

Google, Inc.
    1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
    Mountain View, CA 94043

I guess that we can release Flightradar24 Pro for Android next week!

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
      I guess that we can release Flightradar24 Pro for Android next week!
      JOLLY good news! Looking forward to it! I need height, speed and all that other info.
      Man, FR24 on Android is the best since the wheel.
      Thanks!

Comment

i still can't see free version on market...

Comment

What version of Andorid do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
            What version of Andorid do you have?
            1.6 (Archos 5 Internet Tablet)

Comment

Got it now via Market.
              Thanks...

Comment

Can't wait for the full version

- The opening logo needs to resize with locked aspect ratio to not be stretched (it's just strange on my WVGA screen in landscape mode)
                - When following a plane, I'm unable to unmark the plane again without restarting the app
                - Terrain view please
                - I'd also love to have an option to move the viewport to my location. Also a great feature would be a list of favourite airports to choose from and easily move over there.

Thanks for your work

Comment

Can't wait for the pro version!!!

Comment

Cannot find it in market. Running Cyanogen Mod on my Desire (Froyo based), app isn't available anywhere. It's really a pity.

Comment

Try to write in markets search window "flightradar24" (without " marks of course :-)

Comment

Originally posted by mpmdembi View Post
                        Try to write in markets search window "flightradar24" (without " marks of course :-)
                        I tried that, it was pretty obvious No results I'm afraid.

Comment

Mayby try to use appbrain.com?

Comment

tried, takes me to the one that should be in market but it still cannot find it

Comment

So maybe try to use Market Enabler and change to different country? But it still doesn't explain why you cannot see this application in appbrain.com. Maybe admin has any idea?

Comment

lol.. tried that too.. with different networks in different countries. thank you for all the suggestions and trouble in helping me though, i do appreciate it
                                apparently (final guess) there's an issue with non-official ROMs (like Cyanogen), there are some apps that don't show up on the market (such as Shazam, cannot find it either, and I know they specifically excluded non-official ROMs - which made me go for SoundHound and purchase it). hopefully it's not the case with FlightRadar, which I'm planning on buying when the Pro version arrives, but so far symptoms are the same.

edit: i can see the app in Appbrain, but Appbrain tries to install it from the market, and that fails because when it tries to open the market with FlightRadar24 it cannot find it.
                                Last edited by adancau; 2010-10-05, 21:10.

Comment

Working...
                                X