Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: How I caught AirNav stole my Flight Data

  1. #21
    First officer 1090 MHz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    F-CYYZ2
    Posts
    386
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdie View Post

    Despite disabled the "Share Flight Data", my data was still streaming into AirNav Server.

    In my PC Network Router, Ports 7878 and 7879 are already BLOCKED, yet, data still got stolen by the THIEF.
    You should put WireShark on it and see what IP it's connecting to and what other ports they use... http://www.wireshark.org/

  2. #22
    Captain Birdie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Changi Airport
    Posts
    645
    Quote Originally Posted by 1090 MHz View Post
    You should put WireShark on it and see what IP it's connecting to and what other ports they use... http://www.wireshark.org/
    Thanks, will try to install it.

    I peep into the other forum - many pi$$ed off RB users on the latest software release V5 .

    I just put my RB into my cats' litter bin and let them pee on it.
    F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

  3. #23
    First officer 1090 MHz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    F-CYYZ2
    Posts
    386
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdie View Post

    I just put my RB into my cats' litter bin and let them pee on it.
    Man that must suck after you guys paid so much for those Robber Boxes.

  4. #24
    Passenger
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdie View Post
    Thanks, will try to install it.

    I peep into the other forum - many pi$$ed off RB users on the latest software release V5 .

    I just put my RB into my cats' litter bin and let them pee on it.
    Make your mind up Birdie. It's either under your tombstone or in the cats litter bin, your credibility is in doubt unless you keep your 'stories' consistent.

  5. #25
    Captain Birdie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Changi Airport
    Posts
    645
    Quote Originally Posted by ppgstf View Post
    Make your mind up Birdie. It's either under your tombstone or in the cats litter bin, your credibility is in doubt unless you keep your 'stories' consistent.
    Don't get too upset over the words I used.

    When dealing with Airnav, anything goes - whether the RB is buried under the Tombstone or inside the Cat's litter bin for the cats to pee & pooh on - the message is the same:

    AirNav - You SUCKS !

    whatever it is, I am very proud of this Map - I deprived RadarBox of the feeds they badly needed.

    14 Nov 2013 Empty WSSS map.jpg
    Last edited by Birdie; 2013-11-14 at 02:48.
    F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

  6. #26
    First officer 1090 MHz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    F-CYYZ2
    Posts
    386
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdie View Post
    Don't get too upset over the words I used.

    When dealing with Airnav, anything goes - whether the RB is buried under the Tombstone or inside the Cat's litter bin for the cats to pee & pooh on - the message is the same:

    AirNav - You SUCKS !

    whatever it is, I am very proud of this Map - I deprived RadarBox of the feeds they badly needed.

    14 Nov 2013 Empty WSSS map.jpg
    Looks like they only have one Radar Box in Malaysia, and it's the only one in all of Asia now.

    Squawk... Seven-Seven they've gone to Heaven !
    Last edited by 1090 MHz; 2013-11-14 at 03:03.

  7. #27
    Captain Birdie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Changi Airport
    Posts
    645
    Quote Originally Posted by 1090 MHz View Post
    Looks like they only have one Radar Box in Malaysia, and it's the only one in all of Asia now.

    Squawk... Seven-Seven they've gone to Heaven !
    West Malaysia used to have 3 feeders. Now reduced to only 1.
    F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

  8. #28
    Passenger
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    41
    AirNav - You SUCKS !
    Amen to that!

  9. #29
    First officer 1090 MHz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    F-CYYZ2
    Posts
    386
    Birdie,

    I know you've been trying to get your cat to pee on that RadarBox ... I came across this the other day and was thinking about your cat. Here is a power bar that a cat was using as an energized toilet !
    cat-pee-bar.JPG

  10. #30
    Captain Birdie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Changi Airport
    Posts
    645
    Quote Originally Posted by 1090 MHz View Post
    Birdie,

    I know you've been trying to get your cat to pee on that RadarBox ... I came across this the other day and was thinking about your cat. Here is a power bar that a cat was using as an energized toilet !
    cat-pee-bar.JPG
    Thanks 1090 MHz.

    Did that cat got an "electrified antenna" when peeing on the power bar ?
    F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •