Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How I caught AirNav stole my Flight Data

Quote Originally Posted by Kanok View Post
    As far as I know 4.04 is still in beta and it is long overdue. Can you send the update file for us to test and confirm this?

By the way, it may sound stupid. After you unselect that share data, have you click APPLY?

Sent from my iPad 2 Limited Ed. using Tapatalk HD
    A stupid question deserves a stupid " Yes " answer - only a moron will deselect something without clicking " Apply " followed by " OK ".

The version these THIEF sent to me is:

" Upgrade from V4.03 to V4.04 to fix Equatorial bug ".

Version: 4.04
    Date: 2012/06/06, 02:44
    Firmware: 02.03.1

I have sent these THIEVES emails requesting for the later version - but until today NO HUMAN BEING reply me - I guess ALL HUMAN BEINGS in AirNav got killed by North Korea's nuke missiles.

Now the THIEVES from AirNav are more daring and open in their CRIME - my Radarbox Serial Number is displayed in Radarbox24.com Left Panel when I click on the aircraft received by my RadarBox.
    Last edited by Birdie; 2013-04-12 at 02:07. Reason: add in Serial Number
    F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Mine 4.03 stop sharing data after I unselected and press Apply. But there is delay around 4 mins in order to see flights on RB24 in my area disappeared.
    No problem with V 4.03.
    F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Captain
    As far as I know 4.04 is still in beta and it is long overdue. Can you send the update file for us to test and confirm this?
    You need to request the beta file directly from AirNav Systems.
    http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.php or support@airnavsystems.com

Has someone let Advertising Standards Authority know about this yet ?
    http://www.asa.org.uk/
    Last edited by SoCalBrian; 2013-04-12 at 19:19.

Passenger
    Since I have collected the last piece of concrete evidence of AirNav Stealing data - I rest my case.
    Now you've said this, I will take a cold beer.

Whilst I agree that this topic sounds like a stuck record, I think Birdie should be applauded for exposing AirNav's dirty tricks.

Tarbat, a long standing and well respected RadarBox user and one-time beta tester, has posted an interesting comment on the Radarspotters forum which totally vindicates Birdie's post.

One reason I pulled out of beta testing - difficult to sign-off as tested a "feature" you don't think should be implemented!! I was told last year that this new "feature" was to be introduced with the new software, and therefore users could stay on the old version of software and still get free server lookups.

"With V4.04 and versions after that only users sharing data will get access to thumbnails and aircraft data. Please make sure you are sharing to the network / sharing activated."

But it looks like AirNav couldn't wait to introduce it unannounced. Disgraceful.

With aircraft updates blocked by Airnav, the RadarBox software become almost useless.

In my view this isn't just disgraceful, it's a shameful breach of contract and I shall be referring AirNav's global distributor, Waters & Stanton of Hockley, Essex to the relevant UK authority.

Maybe some US based customers should consider doing something similar about AirNav Systems LLC, registered in San Diego, CA, USA?

http://www.radarspotters.eu/forum/in....html#msg51587
    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Passenger
    I have to be honest, I never thought we'd ever hear Tarbat slag off Air Nav. Just goes to show, even the most dedicated generals turn against a corrupt leader.

Quote Originally Posted by ppgstf View Post
    I have to be honest, I never thought we'd ever hear Tarbat slag off Air Nav. Just goes to show, even the most dedicated generals turn against a corrupt leader.
    I am glad you are finally awakened. Have a cold beer to relax.

For a dedicated " General ", Tarbat, to go on mutiny, what else do you think we, Foot-soldiers ( AirNav customers ) who had shits shafted into our throats, to do?

Well, we can only spill out the shits that were fed by AirNav - and hope AirNav get back the shits they created ( puns intended ).

Goodbye AirNav - You have drove the Final Nail into your Coffin - when you shut down the Auto-populate and other functions to those Users don't share Data.

AirNav, please prepare yourself for Chapter 11.
    Last edited by Birdie; 2013-04-15 at 04:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Anmer View Post
    Whilst I agree that this topic sounds like a stuck record, I think Birdie should be applauded for exposing AirNav's dirty tricks.

Tarbat, a long standing and well respected RadarBox user and one-time beta tester, has posted an interesting comment on the Radarspotters forum which totally vindicates Birdie's post.

One reason I pulled out of beta testing - difficult to sign-off as tested a "feature" you don't think should be implemented!! I was told last year that this new "feature" was to be introduced with the new software, and therefore users could stay on the old version of software and still get free server lookups.

"With V4.04 and versions after that only users sharing data will get access to thumbnails and aircraft data. Please make sure you are sharing to the network / sharing activated."

But it looks like AirNav couldn't wait to introduce it unannounced. Disgraceful.

With aircraft updates blocked by Airnav, the RadarBox software become almost useless.

In my view this isn't just disgraceful, it's a shameful breach of contract and I shall be referring AirNav's global distributor, Waters & Stanton of Hockley, Essex to the relevant UK authority.

Maybe some US based customers should consider doing something similar about AirNav Systems LLC, registered in San Diego, CA, USA?

http://www.radarspotters.eu/forum/in....html#msg51587

Anmer,

Thanks for your support. Have a cold beer - on my account.

I am glad I exposed AirNav's dirty tricks and it is confirmed by none other than a renowned Beta-Tester, Tarbat.

We Radarbox users are very grateful to Tarbat and other volunteers who contributed to make many features useful.

But, when AirNav use under-hand arm twisting, lies, fraud to steal data - we have to stop it - by making them feel it - SHUT DOWN your Radarbox.

Passenger
    who had shits shafted into our throats, to do?

Well, we can only spill out the shits that were fed by AirNav
    Choice turn of phrase there Birdie, not one I've ever used but one I will certainly consider in the future!

Quote Originally Posted by ppgstf View Post
    Choice turn of phrase there Birdie, not one I've ever used but one I will certainly consider in the future!
    What are the latest update shits AirNav feed to their Customers ?