No announcement yet.

How I caught AirNav stole my Flight Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to be honest, I never thought we'd ever hear Tarbat slag off Air Nav. Just goes to show, even the most dedicated generals turn against a corrupt leader.

Comment

Originally posted by ppgstf View Post
      I have to be honest, I never thought we'd ever hear Tarbat slag off Air Nav. Just goes to show, even the most dedicated generals turn against a corrupt leader.
      I am glad you are finally awakened. Have a cold beer to relax.

For a dedicated " General ", Tarbat, to go on mutiny, what else do you think we, Foot-soldiers ( AirNav customers ) who had shits shafted into our throats, to do?

Well, we can only spill out the shits that were fed by AirNav - and hope AirNav get back the shits they created ( puns intended ).

Goodbye AirNav - You have drove the Final Nail into your Coffin - when you shut down the Auto-populate and other functions to those Users don't share Data.

AirNav, please prepare yourself for Chapter 11.
      Last edited by Birdie; 2013-04-15, 04:39.
      F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

Originally posted by Anmer View Post
        Whilst I agree that this topic sounds like a stuck record, I think Birdie should be applauded for exposing AirNav's dirty tricks.

Tarbat, a long standing and well respected RadarBox user and one-time beta tester, has posted an interesting comment on the Radarspotters forum which totally vindicates Birdie's post.

One reason I pulled out of beta testing - difficult to sign-off as tested a "feature" you don't think should be implemented!! I was told last year that this new "feature" was to be introduced with the new software, and therefore users could stay on the old version of software and still get free server lookups.

"With V4.04 and versions after that only users sharing data will get access to thumbnails and aircraft data. Please make sure you are sharing to the network / sharing activated."

But it looks like AirNav couldn't wait to introduce it unannounced. Disgraceful.

With aircraft updates blocked by Airnav, the RadarBox software become almost useless.

In my view this isn't just disgraceful, it's a shameful breach of contract and I shall be referring AirNav's global distributor, Waters & Stanton of Hockley, Essex to the relevant UK authority.

Maybe some US based customers should consider doing something similar about AirNav Systems LLC, registered in San Diego, CA, USA?

http://www.radarspotters.eu/forum/in....html#msg51587

Anmer,

Thanks for your support. Have a cold beer - on my account.

I am glad I exposed AirNav's dirty tricks and it is confirmed by none other than a renowned Beta-Tester, Tarbat.

We Radarbox users are very grateful to Tarbat and other volunteers who contributed to make many features useful.

But, when AirNav use under-hand arm twisting, lies, fraud to steal data - we have to stop it - by making them feel it - SHUT DOWN your Radarbox.
        F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

who had shits shafted into our throats, to do?

Well, we can only spill out the shits that were fed by AirNav
          Choice turn of phrase there Birdie, not one I've ever used but one I will certainly consider in the future!

Comment

Choice turn of phrase there Birdie, not one I've ever used but one I will certainly consider in the future!
            What are the latest update shits AirNav feed to their Customers ?

Comment

Originally posted by Birdie View Post

Despite disabled the "Share Flight Data", my data was still streaming into AirNav Server.

In my PC Network Router, Ports 7878 and 7879 are already BLOCKED, yet, data still got stolen by the THIEF.
              You should put WireShark on it and see what IP it's connecting to and what other ports they use... http://www.wireshark.org/
              www.ADS-B.ca

Comment

Originally posted by 1090 MHz View Post
                You should put WireShark on it and see what IP it's connecting to and what other ports they use... http://www.wireshark.org/
                Thanks, will try to install it.

I peep into the other forum - many pi$$ed off RB users on the latest software release V5 .

I just put my RB into my cats' litter bin and let them pee on it.

Comment

Man that must suck after you guys paid so much for those Robber Boxes.
                  www.ADS-B.ca

Comment

Thanks, will try to install it.

I peep into the other forum - many pi$$ed off RB users on the latest software release V5 .

Make your mind up Birdie. It's either under your tombstone or in the cats litter bin, your credibility is in doubt unless you keep your 'stories' consistent.

Comment

Make your mind up Birdie. It's either under your tombstone or in the cats litter bin, your credibility is in doubt unless you keep your 'stories' consistent.
                      Don't get too upset over the words I used.

When dealing with Airnav, anything goes - whether the RB is buried under the Tombstone or inside the Cat's litter bin for the cats to pee & pooh on - the message is the same:

AirNav - You SUCKS !

whatever it is, I am very proud of this Map - I deprived RadarBox of the feeds they badly needed.

14 Nov 2013 Empty WSSS map.jpg
                      Last edited by Birdie; 2013-11-14, 02:48.

Comment

Don't get too upset over the words I used.

When dealing with Airnav, anything goes - whether the RB is buried under the Tombstone or inside the Cat's litter bin for the cats to pee & pooh on - the message is the same:

AirNav - You SUCKS !

whatever it is, I am very proud of this Map - I deprived RadarBox of the feeds they badly needed.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2912[/ATTACH]
                        Looks like they only have one Radar Box in Malaysia, and it's the only one in all of Asia now.

Squawk... Seven-Seven they've gone to Heaven !
                        Last edited by 1090 MHz; 2013-11-14, 03:03.
                        www.ADS-B.ca

Comment

Looks like they only have one Radar Box in Malaysia, and it's the only one in all of Asia now.

Squawk... Seven-Seven they've gone to Heaven !
                          West Malaysia used to have 3 feeders. Now reduced to only 1.

Comment

AirNav - You SUCKS !
                            Amen to that!

Comment

Birdie,

I know you've been trying to get your cat to pee on that RadarBox ... I came across this the other day and was thinking about your cat. Here is a power bar that a cat was using as an energized toilet !
                              cat-pee-bar.JPG
                              www.ADS-B.ca

Comment

Birdie,

I know you've been trying to get your cat to pee on that RadarBox ... I came across this the other day and was thinking about your cat. Here is a power bar that a cat was using as an energized toilet !
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]3243[/ATTACH]
                                Thanks 1090 MHz.

Did that cat got an "electrified antenna" when peeing on the power bar ?

Comment

Working...
                                X