Clear All

• Requests / Addons For FR24.com - Feeder Station List

Hi

Some correction

Laos Radar is T-VLVT1

and we also have

T-VTBS1-4 for Suvarnabhumi Airport

Kanok

__________________________________________________ _______________________________
    This is the link to the Feeder Station List:
    http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...r-Station-List
    Last edited by speedbird1960; 2013-12-13, 11:56. Reason: Link added so its easier to find the Thread it relates to.
    T-VTBD1 : RadarBox 3km North of VTBD
    T-VTBD2 : RPi MLAT 300m South of VTBD

Originally posted by Kanok View Post
    Hi

Some correction

Laos Radar is T-VLVT1

and we also have

T-VTBS1-4 for Suvarnabhumi Airport
    noted. I haven't seen VTBS1-4. let me keep an eye cheers for that

Comment

Requests / Addons For FR24.com - Feeder Station List

SoCalBrian,

sorry mate but even I missed this. For those Australian radars you have listed under 'New South Wales' as being in 'Victoria'

Victoria is a state of Australia just as New South Wales is also. Melbourne is the capital city of Victoria. They will simply need to be adjusted. I'm pretty sure those Victorians (or 'Mexicans' as we call them- south of the border) will forgive us both.

T-YWYY1 is also in Tasmania (the little island under the mainland)- another state of Australia.
      T-YSCB1 and T-YSCB3 are also in 'The Australian Capital Territory' (basically, another state)

Perhaps a geography lesson here may simplify it for us both. (Capital city is in brackets). Australia has 6 states, Queensland (Brisbane), New South Wales (Sydney), Victoria (Melbourne), Tasmania (Hobart), South Australia (Adelaide) and Western Australia (Perth) and 2 Territories, The Northern Territory (Darwin) and The Australian Capital Territory (Canberra). Heaven help me if i've missed one or cocked it up.

Regards and thanks,
      gregg
      Last edited by fungus; 2013-02-19, 06:03.
      YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Originally posted by fungus View Post
        SoCalBrian,

T-YWYY1 is also in Tasmania (the little island under the mainland)- another state of Australia.

gregg
        " Which country is Tasmania ? " ...

... was the question I asked Australian Customs Officers in Melbourne Airport !
        Last edited by Birdie; 2013-02-23, 04:02. Reason: remove irrelevent
        F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

T-KSVN1 first seen today .. Savannah GA
          ENFB.net
          Radarstation KGVL

Comment

Hi. I'm operating T-SBFZ1 (listed) and T-SNQX1 (not listed). Here is the information on T-SNQX1:

Radar: T-SNQX1 - Aeroporto de Quixadá (Quixadá, Ceara) (SNQX / -)

Comment

Brian,

to add for Russia list please.

Ural:
              T-USPP1
              T-USHH2
              T-USHH2
              T-USTR3 - Roshchino International Airport

Western
              T-UUBP1- Bryansk International Airport

cheers.

Comment

Please add T-NZWN2, Wellington, NZ

Comment

fyi...

The FR24 feeder list was completely updated on April 26, 2013 with the newest reported feeders online now.
                  FR24.com - South East Asia Feeders (Please note that this thread is a guide and not guaranteed to be 100% accurate or complete, Speedbird) List updated on 20/5/2015 Brunei Radar F-WBSB1 - Brunei International Airport, Brunei. (down for a long time) Cambodia Radar T-VDSR1 - Siem Reap International Airport F-VDSR1 T

If you don't see your feeder listed. Post it on this thread to get credit for it, or have Mike post it for you.
                  I have just noticed a new feeder in the USA covering parts of the states of Colorado, Texas and Tennessee all with the feeding code T-FAX. Any info on this/these feeders?
                  Last edited by speedbird1960; 2013-12-13, 11:58. Reason: Old link updated
                  Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                  [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

Added Map:

FR24 Receivers North America Map - F-xxxx Stations
                    Other countries can be added to the same FR24 F-xxxx Stations Map.
                    FR24 Receivers Interactive Map: http://mapsengine.google.com/map/vie...c.k85xwBmHn0F4
                    FR24-Receivers-North-America-Map.jpg
                    [I](Map Link can also be found on the main feeder list page): http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...r-Station-List
                    Last edited by speedbird1960; 2013-12-13, 11:59. Reason: Old link updated
                    Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                    [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBrian View Post
                      Added Map:

FR24 Receivers North America Map - F-xxxx Stations
                      Other countries can be added to the same FR24 F-xxxx Stations Map.
                      FR24 Receivers Interactive Map: http://mapsengine.google.com/map/vie...c.k85xwBmHn0F4
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]2018[/ATTACH]
                      (Map Link can also be found on the main feeder list page): http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...r-Station-List
                      Who do we report errors to?

Comment

Post it on this thread

What error did you find ?
                        Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu

Comment

Post it on this thread

What error did you find ?
                          My station (F-KNYG1) is on the map about 14 miles NNE of its actual location. I'm not sure if that small an error matters though.

Comment

It should be okay. Since the ADS-B range is over 50+ miles
                            It's based on the "airport code" being used for the Feeders ID. It's also easy to pin mark it on the map.
                            Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu

Comment

It should be okay. Since the ADS-B range is over 50+ miles
                              It's based on the "airport code" being used for the Feeders ID. It's also easy to pin mark it on the map.
                              Yeah, being assigned that code kind if surprised me since there are other airports closer to me.

Sent via the squirrel underground.

Comment

Working...
                              X