Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedbird1960,

You well mate?

Are you ok if I take over this list to update? http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ll=1#post42527

The Russia and it's surrounding neighbours feeder list post, just this is enough for me.

Presume you have other matters to deal with as you are on the forum less now these days. I got a bit of time to do it when I am free.

Comment

• It´s in beta but... http://www.imradarfeeder.com
      Enjoy!
      Covering the Canary Islands, Madeira & North West Africa
      F-GCRR1: 565 meters high. F-GCRR2: 614 meters high. F-GCRR3: 604 meters high.
      F-GCRR5: next to the airport. Improving Canary Islands and Western Sahara MLAT.
      F-GCRR6 (Ex-FGCRR4): 358 meters high. F-GCRR7 : 300 meters high.

Rafa - Lanzarote, Canary Islands, NW Africa - EA8APP

Comment

• I'm enjoying it, but no pass

Comment

• Originally posted by lanzarote View Post
          It´s in beta but... http://www.imradarfeeder.com
          Enjoy!
          Hi Lanzarote... can you please elaborate a bit what does this website do?

Comment

• Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
            Hi Lanzarote... can you please elaborate a bit what does this website do?
            Or give us a password
            Northwest Spain: F-LECO1, F-LEST1

Comment

• Hi, I would like that feeders can enter their own details by themselves, not one entering other´s (except airports of course). I also recommend not enter the exact coordinates; i would like we can know the area where the "radar" is, more and less. To get the invitation/password you only must send a message to admin@imradarfeeder.com
              In the website you can get the info on how easy is to "get the coordinates" that must be entered in the form.

Comment

• Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
                Speedbird1960,

You well mate?

Are you ok if I take over this list to update? http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ll=1#post42527

The Russia and it's surrounding neighbours feeder list post, just this is enough for me.

Presume you have other matters to deal with as you are on the forum less now these days. I got a bit of time to do it when I am free.
                Hi NBR.

I have had alot of family issues to deal with this year, also i have been ill recently but getting better now.

I will update the Feeder Station list on Sunday, as i busy until then.

Thanks
                AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

• Originally posted by speedbird1960 View Post
                  Hi NBR.

I have had alot of family issues to deal with this year, also i have been ill recently but getting better now.

I will update the Feeder Station list on Sunday, as i busy until then.

Thanks
                  Hello Speedy,

Good to hear from you!

Do take it easy and hope things go back on track slowly. I can help with the Russia list if you wish, just let me know.

Comment

• Hola! Please send us a message to admin@imradarfeeder.com We send the password immediately.

Comment

• Hi, I'm a noob in this, but I installed an radar on an raspberry with an usb-tv-stick - T-EDDT14 - near of Berlin
                      Regards Ralf

Comment

• Rafa(Lanzarote),have you got any AIS antenna up there,maybe?

Comment

• Originally posted by LDSP View Post
                          Rafa(Lanzarote),have you got any AIS antenna up there,maybe?
                          Hello,
                          Yes i have. I´m near the coast at the east side of my island.

Comment

• F-LICR2 activated in Reggio Calabria, Italy

Comment

• Hi!

I've visited https://mapsengine.google.com/map/em...c.k85xwBmHn0F4

When I compare that with the new added Feeder List (Mikes entries) I can see that there are a lot of F-xxxx Stations missing in this graphic.
                              When is the next update?

regards Thomas

Comment

• That map is not maintaned any more....
                                For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Working...
                                X