Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preference on which radar is shown on the site

Good Morning all,

I have searched but didn't find anything (maybe didn't use the right search terms.), But is there a preference on featuring hits from FR24 hardware users over software users?

Not upset at all just sort of frustrating when I see that I am feeding sometimes 25+ aircraft to the server from my SBS-3 according to the software, yet maybe one, or at most two is actually showing up on the site when I use the radar filter option showing my radar T-KPHL1 while Radar F-3N61 is getting credit for almost all the aircraft I am tracking.

Just wondering how it all works.

Matt
    Last edited by magic1085; 2013-02-26, 14:01.

Only the radar which is sending the last 'signal' is shown. You really shouldn't see this is a way of getting credit or so.
    You know you are contributing, that is credit enough imo :-)

Comment

It's not uncommon that 10-20 feeders see the same aircraft. We can't assign the same aircraft to 20 feeders.
      I have described this on several pages in the thread
      All about feeding data to Flightradar24 (The Flightradar24 receiver, Raspberry Pi and Windows feeding software). No discussions about Flightradar24 web or apps.

Comment

Thanks for the link to the awesome explanation Mike!

Didn't mean to make it sound like I was whining! I was trying to demonstrate and justify the investment to the "boss" and we were both not sure why nothing was showing up. Still not sure she is convinced about the new toy, but she is supportive as always!
        Last edited by magic1085; 2013-02-26, 23:06.

Comment

Working...
        X