Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Appreciation Thread - Thank You Feeders.

Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdie View Post
    Kota Kinabalu got a new Feeder F-WBKK1

Hi there Birdie,

Yup noticed F-WBKK1 came online on the 11/3/13. Good to have a better coverage for this part of the world, and that feeder is giving good coverage to the North, NW and NE. And I can give the receiver a holiday sometime too lol i.e. power cuts here sometimes, several times a day is not infrequent. I can only turn the PC on again after work.

How's progress at your side? Still waiting for good weather to get it installed? I am waiting for this FR24 receiver to go on sale.. neck is getting long. I guess it's good not needing to run a PC to run it!
    Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2013-03-20 at 14:27.

Captain
    To T-WADD2,

Thanks for increasing your coverage further around far east Java/Bali. Noticed Planes North of Bali into the Bali Sea is detected, as well as towards the east and South. Got a new antenna I suspect. Your efforts didn't go unnotice and thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
    To T-WADD2,

Thanks for increasing your coverage further around far east Java/Bali. Noticed Planes North of Bali into the Bali Sea is detected, as well as towards the east and South. Got a new antenna I suspect. Your efforts didn't go unnotice and thanks again!
    T-WADD2 cover until 100 km West of Ujung Pandang.
    F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Captain
    T-WADD2/emulatormania I hope you see this

Since your setup is powered by the DVT-B dongle, why not try apply for a free FR24 receiver since coverage from you area is quite good? see:

http://www.flightradar24.com/free-ads-b-equipment

http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...overage!/page9

who knows your application might be accepted?
    Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2013-04-20 at 23:41.

Passenger
    T-WADD2/emulatormania I hope you see this

Since your setup is powered by the DVT-B dongle, why not try apply for a free FR24 receiver since coverage from you area is quite good? see:

http://www.flightradar24.com/free-ads-b-equipment

http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...overage!/page9

who knows your application might be accepted?
    Thanks Birdie and borneo ,yeah im upgrade my RTL dongle from FC0013 to R820T chipset,, now my antenna just 10m from ground with 8 el coaxial collinear and 15m RG6 coaxial.. and my coverage have better then 2 week ago. and when i got free fr24 receiver i can install to 24m antenna on my mast,,

I have request free reciver, and Mr. mike said I get into the list .. and I'm sure with fr24 receiver will get much coverage .. but the receiver will soon be sold in the market. whether the program will remain free receiver running or stopped

Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by emulatormania View Post
    Thanks Birdie and borneo ,yeah im upgrade my RTL dongle from FC0013 to R820T chipset,, now my antenna just 10m from ground with 8 el coaxial collinear and 15m RG6 coaxial.. and my coverage have better then 2 week ago. and when i got free fr24 receiver i can install to 24m antenna on my mast,,

I have request free reciver, and Mr. mike said I get into the list .. and I'm sure with fr24 receiver will get much coverage .. but the receiver will soon be sold in the market. whether the program will remain free receiver running or stopped

Oh good you have applied. great! wow 24m mast that is a lot of height, which is good for ADS-B receiving. Will know the kit is with you when your radar code changes to F-WADD.

I think the FR24 receiver which will be sold has a bit more features and the user has more control compared to the free FR24 receiver. So I suspect the free FR24 receiver will still be available; and other users who want more control and not tied to the "contract" for the free receiver can buy the FR24 receiver.

Hi there Birdie,

How's progress at your side? Still waiting for good weather to get it installed?
    I can only do some work on certain day in the afternoon as I am facing East. But its usually raining & lightning time in the afternoon.
    F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Passenger
    Nice Coverage from Radar: F-WIHH1

Captain
    Hi there, yes, very good coverage from F-WIHH1, can't thank whoever it is enough! and FR24 too! F-WIHH1 is overlapping coverage for F-WIIB (Bandung) and F-WIPP1 (Palembang). Also very good coverage towards north of Java Sea. The void is getting smaller! =)

Moveover, F-WADD1 is also giving quite good coverage for Bali, so happy! With you getting the FR24 free kit too, there will be very good coverage for Java & Bali and the Java sea!!
    Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2013-04-30 at 11:21.

I have updated/corrected about 200 Indonesian routes last 24h so hopefully the route data will be more correct as well.