Problems again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems again?

i would like to know if anyone has been having problems trying to get on here 28 Aug 10. i have been trying to get on since 1245 (UK time) and is now 1352. radar will not load up correctly and chat is non existant. only been able to access forum as you can see. thanx for any info

Logfile to big, fixed now.

Comment

same problem 29 Aug

Comment

also having problems,loading of aircraft details very slow,yorkshire area?

Comment

We have had some server problems last days. Our web server just stopped a couple of times. We have made some changes to the server and database this morning. I hope it will work better now.

Comment

Hy Mike,

I think my range has doubled.

I see more planes with my EDDF than on my local machine, seems to be a database problem ?

Ralph

Comment

Originally posted by controller View Post
              Hy Mike,

I think my range has doubled.

I see more planes with my EDDF than on my local machine, seems to be a database problem ?

Ralph
              Me too! Radar coverage to GB by me? Lovely!

Comment

We had several server problems during 8 days. After a lot of troubleshooting we managed to localize to problem. It was a DNS error that sometimes slowed down the communication between 2 servers. We have been running for 50 hours without problems now so we hope it has been solved permanently. Initially we thought that server load was the problem so we have made lots of optimizations during troubleshooting. A consequence of that is that FR24 should work faster and have better capacity now that before. Another consequence is that radar (receiver) is not updated in the info window during flight, but it will be fixed soon. http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...on-FR24?p=3099

Comment

Hy,

it seems that there are (maybe) some database problems left. I check my range, so I found out that sometimes ( from one minute to the other) only 3 planes are show from EDDF, in an other second 50. My neighbour station EDFY has the same result, somtimes 10 planes sometimes 50.

I thougt I hat a WLAN or DSL problem , so i checked all of them, they are fine.

Have other stations the same problem ?

Ralph

Comment

Only latest received signal is shown. If it comes from EDFY, EDFY is shown as radar. If it comes from EDDF, EDDF is shown as radar.

Comment

EDKM.

Roger Ralph., we all had the same problem, but its sorting itself out know,
                      after Mike and the gang doing a few updates/Mods.

Regards David
                      (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
                      1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

SORRY., big fingers.., EDLM
                        (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
                        1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

Working...
                        X