New on here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all,
    Just joined your forum and just finding my way around.
    My first question,
    At 12-45 pm today I found a mass of route lines spreading out in all directions from Guernsey,
    Can anyone explain what they were.
    regards.
    james.

Comment

Hi James, welcome to the Forum.

I have moved your post as it was posted in the wrong section.

The you have seen probably look like these in this thread, they are caused by radar feeder data errors.

Could anybody describe so strange track the flight DAL7 from Dubai on 24.12.2011/05.10?

Mike / Speedbird
      AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Than'k you for the reply.
        Regards.
        James.

Comment

Newbie saying hello!

My name is Cliff, I live just north of final approach to rwy 27 at Liverpool. I have been an aviation enthusiast since I was in short trousers!

I found FR24 through the NWAN website.

Very pleased to become a member on this board, I hope I will gain lots of additional knowledge to help me enjoy the hobby even more.

Cheers all.

Cliff.

Comment

Hi Cliff.

Welcome to the Forum and its good to see you got your Email activation sorted out.

My interest with aircraft started when i was about 8 years old at Liverpool Airport and i was also wearing short trousers.

Mike / Speedbird

Comment

Hi all, just found that site a week ago and did register me here today
              I'm looking forward to read a lot interesting facts here and I love to watch and follow the planes....

Alina

p.s. I'm living near to Vienna Airport
              Last edited by Alina; 2012-04-16, 11:04.

Comment

Hi not sure if this goes through or not, but trying to put a trend on http://forum.flightradar24.com/forum...-and-airports) about a change needed for a flight but cant seem to find a new trend button any where, how do i do this, or am i being completely stupid. Im sure once i do it once ill get the hang of it.

Comment

Click on one of the "Thread" on that page. and click on "Reply" or "Reply to Thread" near the top left of the page.
                  Regular forum members can't start new thread in that forum area.
                  Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                  [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

Originally posted by pilgrimpickups View Post
                    Hi not sure if this goes through or not, but trying to put a trend on http://forum.flightradar24.com/forum...-and-airports) about a change needed for a flight but cant seem to find a new trend button any where, how do i do this, or am i being completely stupid. Im sure once i do it once ill get the hang of it.
                    I am guessing you mean reporting a Route error, you can report them here: http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...outes-database

Please try to give the full information, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBrian View Post
                      Click on one of the "Thread" on that page. and click on "Reply" or "Reply to Thread" near the top left of the page.
                      Regular forum members can't start new thread in that forum area.

Brill thanks for that, yep manged to get a post sorted

Comment

Thanks for that, yep managed to get my report on there, thanks again

Comment

Hi Everybody, also just joined here and keen to understand things more fully in time to come. I'm currently using FR24Pro on my Android phone as I use it quite often when collecting friends and family from the nearby airports (Perpignan, PGF & Girona, GRO), it's a brilliant app. I've just ordered one of those TV usb dongle thingies from eBay I have read about elsewhere in this forum, hopefuly I can start feeding to you (if required) as one of my laptops is running 24/7, but, as a LinuxMint user, it looks like there may be a steep learning curve. Plenty of information to read through though while waiting for delivery.
                          Last edited by Llado; 2013-06-15, 12:25.

Comment

Greetings all,

I am Phil №❶ from South Australia. I look forward to being an ADS-B contributor for my area very soon when my equipment is delivered. I am a Global Moderator for a Car club forum and have made many friends there, hopefully here too.

Cheers.

Phil №❶

Comment

Originally posted by 847563 View Post
                              Greetings all,

I am Phil №❶ from South Australia. I look forward to being an ADS-B contributor for my area very soon when my equipment is delivered. I am a Global Moderator for a Car club forum and have made many friends there, hopefully here too.

Cheers.

Phil №❶
                              Great to hear. Care to give us an idea of where you will be operating from? Does not have to be precise just a general indication. Good luck with it and hope you pick up heaps of planes.

Comment

postcode 5251

Comment

Working...
                                X