X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone find this unusual or have an explanation?2372.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by nomad77 View Post
      Anyone find this unusual or have an explanation?[ATTACH=CONFIG]10651[/ATTACH]
      Not at that ceiling.

It's a new neo sharing same code as 9939 it seems.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Two new airport feeder codes are showing up in the FR24 stats as activated in May and June 2019 - YCTM Cootamundra NSW and YLTN Laverton WA. There's 162 separate aussie airport codes with feeder ID's in today's stats.

ylis

Comment

• There's now also a second feeder at Broken Hill (F-YBHI1) which will be handy out in that corner.

Comment

• airnrail: I chop the F and T prefix and the numerical suffix and just keep the airport code. My interest doesn't extend to how many individual feeders exist for each one

ylis

Comment

• Originally posted by ylis View Post
              airnrail: I chop the F and T prefix and the numerical suffix and just keep the airport code. My interest doesn't extend to how many individual feeders exist for each one
              ylis: Each to his/her own I guess

Comment

• Hi Everyone,

Sorry to barge in, can any of you tell me if this is meant to work ? https://feed.flightradar24.com/forgotten_key.php

Trying to reactivate my feeder and feels like doing a uni degree to get through the process..... When I login it says my key is invalid, I haven't fed any data for a few years but believe the key is still valid and the verification link is broken?

Any help is appreciated......

Comment

• Originally posted by bappleby View Post
                  Hi Everyone,

Sorry to barge in, can any of you tell me if this is meant to work ? https://feed.flightradar24.com/forgotten_key.php

Trying to reactivate my feeder and feels like doing a uni degree to get through the process..... When I login it says my key is invalid, I haven't fed any data for a few years but believe the key is still valid and the verification link is broken?

Any help is appreciated......
                  Hasn't for months.

Partly I think because they delete them when not used. (years would qualify) If you can see one under your stats page, just re-enter it in the config manually.

If it's missing, you were offline too long and got deleted or re-allocated anywaysharingkey.JPG
                  Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Well that's handy as....... Thanks for the info Oblivian, if its been disabled a result page explaining why would be nice. Absolute shit show....... All my existing logins still work so I will register again and then probably get hammered for having an address already in use. These blokes make this all so hard with outdated information and unclear instructions. I just want to share some data, not do a PHD on the subject........

Comment

• Thanks for that. I re-registered with the same email address and it sent me another sharing key, however kept my original Radar Identification that I have had for years. All seems to be good, sending data again.

Comment

• F-YOOM returns

This feeder at Moomba, SA has re-appeared after nearly 3 years absence. Good companion for T-YLLE at Ballera as there is air traffic between these two Santos outposts. If we could now get one that's actually at Birdsville (some fool has T-YBDV but operates it intermittently at various places along the east coast) the remote area around Camerons and Poppels corners would be nearly fully covered.

Comment

• When did it appear again? I just got home from a trip up there in VH-NWN and because we were so low a lot of the time there is quite a bit of our trip missing. This would have picked up some of it if it was on. I didnt realise there was a feeder at Ballera either.......

Comment

• Originally posted by bappleby View Post
                            When did it appear again? I just got home from a trip up there in VH-NWN and because we were so low a lot of the time there is quite a bit of our trip missing. This would have picked up some of it if it was on. I didnt realise there was a feeder at Ballera either.......
                            I first saw F-YOOM only yesterday and it does not appear yet on FR24 stats. It was picking up couple of passing airliners as well as an smaller aircraft doing some sort of mapping/photography around Moomba. I hope it's not a flash in the pan.

Comment

• Back on Air.
                              After a bit , Tindal is back on Air. although I am thinking of moving hte antenna to either a higher place or the Airport.

Regards

Y-PTN1

Comment

• Two additional airports have appeared in the feeder statistics from July and August - YORB Orbost Vic and YBAF Archerfield Qld making 165 airport codes currently active out of 189 since my records began in Nov 2015. No further sign of Moonba YOOM since airnrail's post in July ....

ylis

Comment

Working...
                                X