Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by airnrail View Post
    F-YTNK1 Tennant Creek
    Great to see this feeder back after quite a while off air.
    Yes! Receiver broke down for unknown reason, now using the old Beast + iConnect setup. A new fr24 receiver shipping there this week.

Comment

• Hi John F-YMIA1 is about 2Ks north east of Mildura.
      Yours Peter

Comment

• I want one.......

C172.jpg

Comment

• Kemistry,

I thought you were renovating, not moving a million miles away to the middle of nowhere?!?!
          T-YBBN50 - Kallangur, QLD, Australia

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaal View Post
            I thought you were renovating, not moving a million miles away to the middle of nowhere?!?!
            Thanks bhaal, looks like FA don't appear to recover your location very well after a long outage - manually fixed now. Sorry about the longer than expected downtime. Should be back to regular feeding now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kemistry View Post
              Thanks bhaal, looks like FA don't appear to recover your location very well after a long outage - manually fixed now. Sorry about the longer than expected downtime. Should be back to regular feeding now.
              Good to have you back, hope the renos went well!

Comment

• You probably have to be an Aussie to get this but it's a pity there's not a FR24 feeder on Manus Island as there are likely to be some interesting flights out of there soon! Double pity - the island is not that far south of the FAA coverage limit either.

Comment

• Is that the island that was just found that the 'resort' wasnt so legal?

Wasnt SND1 servicing that anyways and turning transponder off?
                  Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Originally posted by airnrail View Post
                    You probably have to be an Aussie to get this but it's a pity there's not a FR24 feeder on Manus Island as there are likely to be some interesting flights out of there soon! Double pity - the island is not that far south of the FAA coverage limit either.
                    nah not a lot of flights at all, they now likely to just open the gates ... either way none of those flights will be coming to Aus
                    amazes me, they want to come here but they burn down their housing, destroy their amentities and run riot and still expect to come to our mostly civilised country... eff em.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                      Is that the island that was just found that the 'resort' wasnt so legal?

Wasnt SND1 servicing that anyways and turning transponder off?
                      All those flights are blocked anyway, so there is nothing to see there.

This was a request of the Australian Government, same with Nauru.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asuka View Post
                        All those flights are blocked anyway, so there is nothing to see there.

This was a request of the Australian Government, same with Nauru.
                        The Aus Govt asked FR24 to block them? Because the Nauru Airlines planes still have their ADS-B transponders on.. I see them flying in and out of BNE/YBBN all the time on my radar...

Comment

The Aus Govt asked FR24 to block them? Because the Nauru Airlines planes still have their ADS-B transponders on.. I see them flying in and out of BNE/YBBN all the time on my radar...
                          They are not Immigration flights you are seeing.

All immigration flights are blocked.

Part of the policy of the current government, can't see it, it never happened.
                          Last edited by Asuka; 2016-04-29, 00:03.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asuka View Post
                            They are not Immigration flights you are seeing.

All immigration flights are blocked.

Part of the policy of the current government, can't see it, it never happened.
                            So they are flying with no transponders at all?

Comment

I've seen skytraders be there, or not. Don't recall the 319 showing as 'blocked' as it would always be set. But it has been mode-s only in the past. Sometimes it leaves tracks to Antarctica, other times it's still invisible in that non trackable mode

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
                              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

They fully fly with transponders, but have requested public websites like FR24 not report them.

If you have your own setup, you would see them.

Skytraders does many movements not reported on FR24.

The 340 White Airbus is often used to different stuff too.

Comment

Working...
                                X