Page 124 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1273

Thread: Aussie Feeders

Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by ylis View Post

I'm happy to stop the infrequent updates of new Aussie feeders to this forum - I just thought people might be interested.

Cheers
    Please continue. I might give you hand from time to time. I don't think we are are the only ones with an interest in this aspect of FR24. There used to a be global thread for notifications but I can't recall its title and I don't think I've seen it for a long time. At least once I contributed a list of all the visible feeders in Oz but I've seen little point in continuing that in more recent times. I also don't watch the capital cities very intensively any more because there are just too many feeders and certainly enough to guarantee coverage at all times. By way of contrast, there was time a few years ago when there was no ground coverage at MEL.

First officer
    Currently an HBAL invasion, counting 15 or more across Australia.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    Currently an HBAL invasion, counting 15 or more across Australia.
    Crikey. And a few appear to have come a long way. Wonder where the release point was
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Super Moderator
    Answered own question using google time search

Kenya last month and abroad. (one a couple of weeks ago from south america)

https://twitter.com/stratoballoon/st...24634719068161
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

First officer
    HBAL001 is in a group NW of Alice Springs

Purser
    There's been a few floating around over WA / SA / NT for the last month or so but nothing like this swarm. Earth Nullschool is showing strong high altitude winds

ylis

Captain
    Certainly a lot of Loons around right now and while looking at them over WA I noticed a new feeder (for me anyway) at Laverton. It is F-YLTN1 and seems to be picking up a few aircraft. Laverton is north east of Kalgoorlie and has an airport marker on FR24.

Super Moderator
    Or last invasion caused UFO sightings, right on dusk they light up like bulbs as the sky darkens and they're still in Sun

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

First officer
    Was anyone been recorded as 'off line' any time yesterday (14 May)? There is a gap in my timeline from 0727-0930 GMT, yet the log shows everything was feeding OK. No NBN interruptions or other reason for it on my side. Doesn't happen a lot, but it's annoying when it does as it affects the stats.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    Was anyone been recorded as 'off line' any time yesterday (14 May)? There is a gap in my timeline from 0727-0930 GMT, yet the log shows everything was feeding OK. No NBN interruptions or other reason for it on my side. Doesn't happen a lot, but it's annoying when it does as it affects the stats.
    Perhaps timed to them bumping the business accts (windows feeders offline) forward a month

froffline.JPG