Page 105 of 128 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1273

Thread: Aussie Feeders

  1. #1041
    Purser
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Kallangur, Brisbane
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by Kemistry View Post
    Thanks bhaal, looks like FA don't appear to recover your location very well after a long outage - manually fixed now. Sorry about the longer than expected downtime. Should be back to regular feeding now.
    Good to have you back, hope the renos went well!
    T-YBBN50 - Kallangur, QLD, Australia

  2. #1042
    Captain
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    SE Qld, Australia
    Posts
    510
    You probably have to be an Aussie to get this but it's a pity there's not a FR24 feeder on Manus Island as there are likely to be some interesting flights out of there soon! Double pity - the island is not that far south of the FAA coverage limit either.

  3. #1043
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    T-NZCH1, PP:PH New Zealand
    Posts
    5,051
    Is that the island that was just found that the 'resort' wasnt so legal?

    Wasnt SND1 servicing that anyways and turning transponder off?
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

  4. #1044
    First officer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    T-YBBN30
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by airnrail View Post
    You probably have to be an Aussie to get this but it's a pity there's not a FR24 feeder on Manus Island as there are likely to be some interesting flights out of there soon! Double pity - the island is not that far south of the FAA coverage limit either.
    nah not a lot of flights at all, they now likely to just open the gates ... either way none of those flights will be coming to Aus
    amazes me, they want to come here but they burn down their housing, destroy their amentities and run riot and still expect to come to our mostly civilised country... eff em.

  5. #1045
    Flight attendant
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    YMML, KLAX
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivian View Post
    Is that the island that was just found that the 'resort' wasnt so legal?

    Wasnt SND1 servicing that anyways and turning transponder off?
    All those flights are blocked anyway, so there is nothing to see there.

    This was a request of the Australian Government, same with Nauru.

  6. #1046
    Purser
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Kallangur, Brisbane
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by Asuka View Post
    All those flights are blocked anyway, so there is nothing to see there.

    This was a request of the Australian Government, same with Nauru.
    The Aus Govt asked FR24 to block them? Because the Nauru Airlines planes still have their ADS-B transponders on.. I see them flying in and out of BNE/YBBN all the time on my radar...
    T-YBBN50 - Kallangur, QLD, Australia

  7. #1047
    Flight attendant
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    YMML, KLAX
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by bhaal View Post
    The Aus Govt asked FR24 to block them? Because the Nauru Airlines planes still have their ADS-B transponders on.. I see them flying in and out of BNE/YBBN all the time on my radar...
    They are not Immigration flights you are seeing.

    All immigration flights are blocked.

    Part of the policy of the current government, can't see it, it never happened.
    Last edited by Asuka; 2016-04-29 at 00:03.

  8. #1048
    Purser
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Kallangur, Brisbane
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by Asuka View Post
    They are not Immigration flights you are seeing.

    All immigration flights are blocked.

    Part of the policy of the current government, can't see it, it never happened.
    So they are flying with no transponders at all?
    T-YBBN50 - Kallangur, QLD, Australia

  9. #1049
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    T-NZCH1, PP:PH New Zealand
    Posts
    5,051
    Quote Originally Posted by bhaal View Post
    So they are flying with no transponders at all?
    I've seen skytraders be there, or not. Don't recall the 319 showing as 'blocked' as it would always be set. But it has been mode-s only in the past. Sometimes it leaves tracks to Antarctica, other times it's still invisible in that non trackable mode

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

  10. #1050
    Flight attendant
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    YMML, KLAX
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by bhaal View Post
    So they are flying with no transponders at all?
    They fully fly with transponders, but have requested public websites like FR24 not report them.

    If you have your own setup, you would see them.

    Skytraders does many movements not reported on FR24.

    The 340 White Airbus is often used to different stuff too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •