Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Questions

Hi again All.

Just wondering where approx NET2 might be as it seems to have a huge view of many hundreds of Km's

Also wondering how do I stop flightradar24.com from timing out after 15 mins if I am tracking an aircraft movement and get disturbed and take my eyes off the screen it times out after 15 mins and I have to start again.

Thanks in Advance

Regards
    Mav.

Originally posted by Mavrick View Post
    Hi again All.

Just wondering where approx NET2 might be as it seems to have a huge view of many hundreds of Km's

Also wondering how do I stop flightradar24.com from timing out after 15 mins if I am tracking an aircraft movement and get disturbed and take my eyes off the screen it times out after 15 mins and I have to start again.

Thanks in Advance

Regards
    Mav.
    Hi Mavrick, welcome to the forum. Regarding the 15 minute time out its there to stop Flightradar24s servers getting overloaded, if you need to track a flight you can have 2 tabs open with the second tab started 10 minutes later. I have done this a few times when tracking family on flights. It is not something i would do on a daily basis as it would put extra load on the servers.
    As for NET2 Mike would be able to help you with this. All for now.
    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Originally posted by Mavrick View Post
      NET2 is an entire network of receivers connected to FR24.

Comment

Thank You very much CharlieLima for clearing that up for me much appreciated now I can understand how I can see an aircraft from Bris to Melb with just NET2 I was really thinking real hard there for a while thinking how can a receiver have such a huge view and cover so many thousands of Km's.

I did pose the question on another Australian forum that I belong to that has many people who run by whole and far either an SBS-1 or an SBS1-ER with a few live radar boxes thrown in for good measure why more people don't share the data that they receive and post up the reason by far was the cost of streaming data 24/7 which considering how cheap broadband is today and much much you can buy for so little and reading that on average it takes roughly 500 meg per month to stream to this web site really is quiet surprising all things considered but each to their own I guess.

Regards
        Mav.

Comment

Working...
        X