Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all.

Hi all.

I have just joined the flightradar24.com forum whilst I am new to this forum I am by no means new to the subjects that this forum covers.

I'm a Pilot my self and are into all things Aviation and Communications, I spend quiet a bit of time as time allows monitoring Aviation comms on HF, VHF, UHF and satcomms as well as decoding HF and VHF Acars and CPDLC

I'm situated approx 26 Km's N/E of Melbourne atop a high area 120 M's above Sea Level with an uninterrupted 270 Deg view taking in every thing from the North, East and South I am just slightly blocked to the west but am not to worried about that as I am on the main North/South flight path both to and from Melbourne ( Tullamarine YMML ) and ( Essendon YMEN ) I also see every thing coming and going from the east.

I am surprised that there are not more people contributing to flightradar24.com in Australia as I belong to other Aviation forums and there are heaps of people from all around Australia that contribute SBS and Acars data at all hours of the day and night that are decoded from either the SBS or the live radar box.

An SBS1-ER is about the only piece of equipment that I don't own but are looking at getting one very soon and when I do would love to contribute to this fantastic site.

I have a couple of Questions about flightradar24.com but I'll post them in the appropriate forum area.

Looking forward to being an active member of this forum.

Regards
    Mavrick
Working...
X