Page 257 of 298 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259267 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 2977

Thread: New Zealand Radar

Purser
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivian View Post
    There goes that theory. Might be non NASA (DLA) missions between now and the 18th that don't get listed?
    They listed 1, 2 but then it jumps to 7 in their mission list. Maybe it's secret space stuff! FA still unaware of route, hopefully it'll appear soon. But it does show it zig zagging to west now.

FR24 -NZTU1,PP-Pv,Geraldine, Sth Canterbury.
    PP is not picking up the latest AT76's reg; It picked up MVO,MVH,MVI,MVL, and MVK, but there is one more ,perhaps MVM?? I haver lost count of the new Airbus as I have been offline for a while.

First officer
    Quote Originally Posted by Petenz View Post
    PP is not picking up the latest AT76's reg; It picked up MVO,MVH,MVI,MVL, and MVK, but there is one more ,perhaps MVM?? I haver lost count of the new Airbus as I have been offline for a while.
    MVK, MVL were delivered in May, MVM is still to come. An d for the A320's OXL was the last one delivered

First officer
    Petenz. I see that there are a couple of new sharers on Plane plotter map Gw & Ci closer to Geraldine. Are you experimenting or is it someone new??

FR24 -NZTU1,PP-Pv,Geraldine, Sth Canterbury.
    My experiment with various computers, sorry. Gw looks like a goer. Ci was on a laptop. Well there is one At76 my system is still not registering. Thanks for the update Westone. Your GQ seems to be working very well as you are out performing my setup Grrrrrrrr. Must have good antenna's.

Super Moderator
    My experiment with various computers, sorry. Gw looks like a goer. Ci was on a laptop. Well there is one At76 my system is still not registering. Thanks for the update Westone. Your GQ seems to be working very well as you are out performing my setup Grrrrrrrr. Must have good antenna's.
    The HEX will help...

The planeplotter database is only as good as the international one server side being updated, or you updating locally. I don't have the save remote aircraft/route option on as they are alwasy screwed up by someone on the other side of the planet. So I have a dbeditor and manually add them.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Super Moderator
    Infact in planeplotter, go todays - alerts. it will list the new ones it doesnt know.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Marl, Germany 1Km NNW of EDLM-( T-EDLM1 [F_EDLE1] )
    If you can give the Hex. Regn,. I could check our FR24 Database,. To see if we have them in there..

And when they aint in there,.. I could enter them ..
    Last edited by delcomp; 2016-06-17 at 09:01.
    (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
    1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Super Moderator
    Soooo...

Purser
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivian View Post
    Soooo...

Saw it earlier. That explains why it's been quiet. Just a new engine, nothing major! Maybe the lost the last one into a black hole while star gazing.

http://mrcaviation.blogspot.co.nz/20...g-747.html?m=1