Page 263 of 298 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 2978

Thread: New Zealand Radar

FR24 -NZTU1,PP-Pv,Geraldine, Sth Canterbury.
    I am impressed! Looks like ChCh shares will continue to improve. Emirates have been a reliable customer.

Super Moderator
    Local CAA callsign has been updated again

Shift from Airwork Flight Ops callsigns again (was PAK)

APK
    AIRPAK
    Airwork Flight Operations Ltd

Makes for a confused FR24 database when direct linking or searching when not live
    https://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/apk62
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Passenger
    xfx1.jpg
    Busy Piper PA-42-1000 Cheyenne 400 at 1720 tonight.

Flight attendant
    Hi Guys...I am a recent spotter who is both old and a bit thick. Everything I search on the forum comes back with "nothing found".
    Most of what you discuss is foreign to me, but as you are Kiwis I may get a response. We seem to be doing quite well don't we? I have a Raspberry pi radar station set up working with a home made dipole and am quite impressed with it,s performance.
    I suppose I am hooked because I have ordered a new aerial from Slovakia and a second Raspberry pi, The existing radar will get the new aerial (1.5 metres higher than the home made) and radar two will get the aerial. Now, how will I check on each radar? Will my up time be combined? Will both be called my existing T-NZNR8? Any comments would be appreciated, Probably put this question in the wrong part of the forum but will rely on the locals to help.

Super Moderator
    If they are in the same building it may not be a problem, but traditionally you should email support for a 2nd key to prevent any errors or server deciding you send bad data and ignoring it.

The alternate is use the same feeder from 1 and collate the sources with another application from the 2nd. But that gets tricky and can cuse data processing delays

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Flight attendant
    Meant to say , both stations upstairs 5 metres apart.

Quote Originally Posted by GBR View Post
    xfx1.jpg
    Busy Piper PA-42-1000 Cheyenne 400 at 1720 tonight.
    http://mrcaviation.blogspot.co.nz/20...bound.html?m=1
    Was this the aircraft?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Purser
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcra View Post
    I suppose I am hooked because I have ordered a new aerial from Slovakia and a second Raspberry pi,
    Welcome to the forum. We'll do anything to help a fellow Kiwi. Except lots of things like that New World ad!

I guess you got it off ebay, can't remember the seller name and can't find it right now. Have got a few different ones from that seller, usually turn up quite quickly. Though last one was quite slow for some reason.

I've got the FlightAware Band pass filter and ADS-B usb stick. Seem to give me better range and messages than just the standard TV dongle.

Passenger
    Don't know... It did some real tight turns over the Hutt. I wondered if it was a calibration flight, but was in peak time...

Flight attendant
    Thanks for that info. Have heard from support. Each station needs to be set up on a different Email address. Luckily I do have a second email.