Page 281 of 281 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281
Results 2,801 to 2,806 of 2806

Thread: New Zealand Radar

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by haydenmarsh View Post
    Any idea how good the ADSB Coverage would be for this Aurora Flight? I know it will be relatively fine from Dunedin down to Invercargill area, but apart from that?
    Be about it. Heads SE so will only be as good as coastal cover of Invercargill and gone. Unless it has sat uplink, in which case it may appear on FA

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Passenger
    Dunedin, New Zealand (sometimes visiting Clyde, New Zealand)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivian View Post
    Be about it. Heads SE so will only be as good as coastal cover of Invercargill and gone. Unless it has sat uplink, in which case it may appear on FA

Ah yeah, just as I thought. oh well. will track it until it falls off the radar :P

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by haydenmarsh View Post
    Any idea how good the ADSB Coverage would be for this Aurora Flight? I know it will be relatively fine from Dunedin down to Invercargill area, but apart from that?
    My setup at the airport can get coverage south of Stewart Island at times of QF passing by. I guess the Invercargill boys will be the best bet for further south.I've got to be at work for the 4am arrival,early start.So should get a report on what they saw.

Passenger
    Dunedin, New Zealand (sometimes visiting Clyde, New Zealand)
    Quote Originally Posted by nzdn1 View Post
    My setup at the airport can get coverage south of Stewart Island at times of QF passing by. I guess the Invercargill boys will be the best bet for further south.I've got to be at work for the 4am arrival,early start.So should get a report on what they saw.
    Hoping to get somewhat good coverage then, got a couple family members aboard the flight.

Super Moderator
    Assuming the fog doesn't roll in like they had this morning

Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Super Moderator
    Success it seems. Timelapse on TV 1 along with some fast processed pics.

Shame they opened the floor to the armchair critics thoughts however