Page 281 of 281 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281
Results 2,801 to 2,806 of 2806

Thread: New Zealand Radar

  1. #2801
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    T-NZCH1, PP:PH New Zealand
    Posts
    3,233
    Quote Originally Posted by haydenmarsh View Post
    Any idea how good the ADSB Coverage would be for this Aurora Flight? I know it will be relatively fine from Dunedin down to Invercargill area, but apart from that?
    Be about it. Heads SE so will only be as good as coastal cover of Invercargill and gone. Unless it has sat uplink, in which case it may appear on FA

    Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

  2. #2802
    Passenger
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Dunedin, New Zealand (sometimes visiting Clyde, New Zealand)
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivian View Post
    Be about it. Heads SE so will only be as good as coastal cover of Invercargill and gone. Unless it has sat uplink, in which case it may appear on FA

    Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    Ah yeah, just as I thought. oh well. will track it until it falls off the radar :P

  3. #2803
    Passenger
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    F-NZDN3 Dunedin Airport NZ
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by haydenmarsh View Post
    Any idea how good the ADSB Coverage would be for this Aurora Flight? I know it will be relatively fine from Dunedin down to Invercargill area, but apart from that?
    My setup at the airport can get coverage south of Stewart Island at times of QF passing by. I guess the Invercargill boys will be the best bet for further south.I've got to be at work for the 4am arrival,early start.So should get a report on what they saw.

  4. #2804
    Passenger
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Dunedin, New Zealand (sometimes visiting Clyde, New Zealand)
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by nzdn1 View Post
    My setup at the airport can get coverage south of Stewart Island at times of QF passing by. I guess the Invercargill boys will be the best bet for further south.I've got to be at work for the 4am arrival,early start.So should get a report on what they saw.
    Hoping to get somewhat good coverage then, got a couple family members aboard the flight.

  5. #2805
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    T-NZCH1, PP:PH New Zealand
    Posts
    3,233
    Assuming the fog doesn't roll in like they had this morning

    Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

  6. #2806
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    T-NZCH1, PP:PH New Zealand
    Posts
    3,233
    Success it seems. Timelapse on TV 1 along with some fast processed pics.

    Shame they opened the floor to the armchair critics thoughts however

    Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •