No announcement yet.

New Zealand Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also for Airways ADS-B coverage. Can't find it currently but remember seeing a map which shows FR24 coverage is better than what they'll have.
    One thing I like about ADS-B is with third parties like FR24 having a substantial coverage where they can track aircraft and record transponder data. They get asked for full flight data dumps for crashes. Also it's another source if an aircraft disappears to try and find where it was last seen. So useful for search and rescue.

Comment

• You welly boys will have odd contacts. Quite the procession south bound due lightning AKL

Only just cleared
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
        You welly boys will have odd contacts. Quite the procession south bound due lightning AKL

Only just cleared
        They're welcome to come and visit when Auckland doesn't want them! It's been a pretty reasonable day today.

Comment

• Lance in Brisbane has awoken to the KC-390 on deck this morning ready to head to AKL. So expect it in the next day or so
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Lance in Brisbane has awoken to the KC-390 on deck this morning ready to head to AKL. So expect it in the next day or so
            Just left ybbn at 2:05pm

Comment

• Neat.

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

Comment

• A lot happening around Queenstown this afternoon

Queenstown.GIF

Plus 5 Jets already on the ground

Comment

• Originally posted by Westone View Post
                  A lot happening around Queenstown this afternoon

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8842[/ATTACH]

Plus 5 Jets already on the ground
                  You'll see 830 hold shortly. Heard them earlier be advised it's a bit busy

Comment

• The Tasman seems to be a busy place tonight
                    Everywhere.GIF

Comment

• Have noticed recently that receiver F-NZUK1 is back on line after a very lengthly break. Not sure if it is still located at the observatory, could be as is climbing up the stats very quickly.
                      Also we now have a receiver somewhere in the Te Anau/Manapouri area (F-NZMO1).

Comment

• Originally posted by Westone View Post
                        Have noticed recently that receiver F-NZUK1 is back on line after a very lengthly break. Not sure if it is still located at the observatory, could be as is climbing up the stats very quickly.
                        Also we now have a receiver somewhere in the Te Anau/Manapouri area (F-NZMO1).
                        Updated Receiver list available to view at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Comment

• Keep an eye on the international out of akl.

Leak at Marsden Means the pipeline is offline. So may be diverting to CHC or wlg for gas n go.

Comment

Keep an eye on the international out of akl.

Leak at Marsden Means the pipeline is offline. So may be diverting to CHC or wlg for gas n go.

Sounds like it's currently just the non stop Dubai going to Christchurch. The others will fill up in Australia.

Heard rumours Qantas might upscale planes to A330 so as to tanker fuel over.

Just read something don't 10-15 days to repair. This is going to get very interesting.

They're going to have to truck down all the 91/95 and diesel too!

Comment

• I may have to skip some car racing and go out to meet it.. those TE units in akl the new ground car callsigns?

Comment

• Blast, misread as Doha (world's longest) another 380 is a bit boring

Comment

Working...
                                X