New Zealand Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was just about to post the same. Update of launch within 15mins

I wonder if there was a couple, or the top one was just to keep it safe off the ground while filling. The other tiny spec might be the leader
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• About to launch

Comment

• Away and Tracking on FlightRadar! :-D

Comment

• How cool was that! Now we hope that it doesnt disappear over 50,000
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Hopefully someone is still awake at FR24 to sort out the ceiling.

You can see onboard camera on this page http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nasa-csbf-ldsd

Comment

• Nasa Balloon.JPG

Now picking up the NASA Balloon

Comment

• Looking at the winds at 100000 feet on earth.nullschool.net with height at 10hPa which is about right for that altitude, it could possibly head NW and to Australia. If I'm looking at things right. Will be interesting to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                  How cool was that! Now we hope that it doesnt disappear over 50,000
                  Nearly there, 49400 feet. Fingers crossed.

Comment

• And there it goes. Good spotting. Unusual, normally its a W-E track

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                      And there it goes. Good spotting. Unusual, normally its a W-E track
                      I was hoping it would climb a little slower so it had a chance of heading closer to Wellington.

Comment

• Closing in on FL830

Edit: Gone on FR24 but the live video feed is still up and showing nearly 89000 ft
                        Last edited by 41south; 2016-05-17, 01:19.

Comment

• Seems to like my upload (attribution). Wonder when we will need to horizontally polarise the antennas

Comment

• It seems like we have lost it now. Is it still visible on people's receiver's?

Comment

• And then it was gone. Now would be the answer lol

Comment

• Seems to have stopped climb around 110000 ft, or telemetry has stopped?

Comment

Working...
                                X