No announcement yet.

New Zealand Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its not a Radarcape and yes it does look like a Beast size case. If it works well best not to open it . 400px-Radarcape.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Petenz View Post
      Its not a Radarcape and yes it does look like a Beast size case. If it works well best not to open it . [ATTACH=CONFIG]7730[/ATTACH]
      Yup, its shorter and wider than the beast case. Very true [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
      Last edited by 41south; 2016-07-08, 23:14.

Comment

• I've been trying to source an SBS-3 to no avail.
        If anyone has any ideas on finding one, I'd be very keen to hear.
        Thanks, Graham.

Comment

• Although I have good screen graphics in PP and am able to see plenty of aircraft, but no matter what I did with Router Forwarding I have not been able to get good test results from COAA. My friend (HE) had the same problem so contacted his ISP and they turned off the CGM ( computer graphics metafile) in the ISP and that solved his problem. Now has clear test results from COAA. I will try the same thing ; hope it works. So if anyone else has problems with bad test results with COAA the CGM may be the reason.

Comment

• That doesn't sound terribly logical. How does something to do with image data format have an effect on data to/from an isp 0.o

Just make sure you aren't getting your internal/external IPs mixed up. Most people make the mistake of putting their external interface as the 'destination IP', causing a loop and not NATing

Ala it should be as simple as..

ppfw.JPG

With the external IP being any, and internal IP being of course 192.168.x.x of the PC running. Here mine is displayed as hostname as the router is semi smart
            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• I agree it doesn't sound logical and yes the external IP is what you should link to and that is what I have, but somehow there is a loop and my raw data is not getting through to COAA I used a program called 'Port Forwarding' to set it up on a static address. This what I have always done and it has always worked before. I have changed nothing in my procedure. I did find that with Spark I had to apply for a static address. Never had to do that before.

Comment

• Can you guys up north check last nights/early morning logs for AE2FAE 08-8202 RCH5E1. Trying to work out if it come from across the ditch or hawaii
                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Originally posted by Petenz View Post
                  I agree it doesn't sound logical and yes the external IP is what you should link to and that is what I have, but somehow there is a loop and my raw data is not getting through to COAA I used a program called 'Port Forwarding' to set it up on a static address. This what I have always done and it has always worked before. I have changed nothing in my procedure. I did find that with Spark I had to apply for a static address. Never had to do that before.
                  External IP is NOT what you should link it to if you have done that.. that is a public address your router cant recognise. ISP current IP shouldn't be used in port forwarding config
                  Destination is always your INSIDE addressing 10.x.x.x/192.168.x.x

Not familiar with that router. But should be Inbound rule only. Not outbound - Source Any, Type UDP, Port 9742, Destination <ip of PC inside not your ISP side address> UDP, 9742

Static isn't needed. It is just a return path. When you connect out from your PC, the remote server collects the current external IP it come from. Sends a open port request on 9742 back to it. This is where the forwarding is required. To get it from outside local network, and put it to the right PC on the inside. Statis is only required for getting to other things like HTTP servers and the likes if you don't have a temporary one monitoring changes like at no-ip.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                    Can you guys up north check last nights/early morning logs for AE2FAE 8-82020 RCH5E1. Trying to work out if it come from across the ditch or hawaii
                    Not from the North, Oblivian, but picked it up at 37,000 at 1.27am for 25 minutes

Comment

• Originally posted by Westone View Post
                      Not from the North, Oblivian, but picked it up at 37,000 at 1.27am for 25 minutes
                      The trouble with no location data

So possibly from the west, but undetermined with potential overlap

Comment

The trouble with no location data

So possibly from the west, but undetermined with potential overlap
                        I would favour the west as if from the north I would have tracked it a little longer

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Comment

Can you guys up north check last nights/early morning logs for AE2FAE 08-8202 RCH5E1. Trying to work out if it come from across the ditch or hawaii
                          Hi Mate,

Not seen by me in Palmerston North so it would most likely have direct from either Richmond or Alice, I think both are on the round trip Hickham/Aus/NZ.

Mike
                          Michael
                          Palmerston North,
                          New Zealand
                          ex-FR24 Feeder

Comment

• Noticed a couple of days ago MLAT3 was down again and realised it's still down today.

Comment

• Originally posted by nzfatmatt View Post
                              Noticed a couple of days ago MLAT3 was down again and realised it's still down today.
                              Has anyone contacted support,. As they maybe able to help you out on this.. :

"support@flightradar24.com"
                              (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
                              1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

• Originally posted by delcomp View Post
                                Has anyone contacted support,. As they maybe able to help you out on this.. :

"support@flightradar24.com"
                                Yep I have sent an email.

Quietier skies remind you of the old days with no MLAT and less ADS-B!

Comment

Working...
                                X