Page 270 of 298 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271272280 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 2978

Thread: New Zealand Radar

Marl, Germany 1Km NNW of EDLM-( T-EDLM1 [F_EDLE1] )
    I was asked (‹@MicahIsNormal› of CCH) for Airports in Antartic,...:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._in_Antarctica
    Last edited by delcomp; 2016-11-01 at 12:45.
    (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
    1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Quote Originally Posted by Oblivian View Post
    Correct.

If you wanna keep up to day with mostly AKL but still national going ons, bookmark this one
    Good blog! Refelects all the goings on I am seeing in the skies.

Quick question though, how do you find a ICAO24 address that doesn't seem to be in the CAA DB, in this case I spotted C8238A a few days ago, can't find it anywhere (I also noticed the new AirNZ A320 - ZK-OXM that turned up yesterday is also not there so not sure how up to the CAA resgister is).

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingPete View Post
    Good blog! Refelects all the goings on I am seeing in the skies.

Quick question though, how do you find a ICAO24 address that doesn't seem to be in the CAA DB, in this case I spotted C8238A a few days ago, can't find it anywhere (I also noticed the new AirNZ A320 - ZK-OXM that turned up yesterday is also not there so not sure how up to the CAA resgister is).
    A bit of back and forth to the CAA and they obliged with a HEX lookup a little while back
    https://www.caa.govt.nz/script/air-reg-query/

But as you find if it is not yet on the NZ register (Export/delivery on temporary or similar) it may not show
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

A bit of back and forth to the CAA and they obliged with a HEX lookup a little while back

But as you find if it is not yet on the NZ register (Export/delivery on temporary or similar) it may not show
    Yeah it seems their hex lookup is broken.

Found it now via a cross reference in my own DB, it is ZK-VIX.

Captain
    Uzbeckistan B767 in Christchurch

Just spotted this plane over northern Australia on its way to KUL. Just wondering if anyone knows what it was doing in CHC? According to Wiki they have two B767s converted to freighters while one of the more modern ones is for the use of the Uzbeckistan government. Unless your PM Key has been having bilaterals with his Uzbeckistani counterpart, freight or a charter is probably the answer.
    Uzbek767.jpg

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by airnrail View Post
    Uzbeckistan B767 in Christchurch

Just spotted this plane over northern Australia on its way to KUL. Just wondering if anyone knows what it was doing in CHC? According to Wiki they have two B767s converted to freighters while one of the more modern ones is for the use of the Uzbeckistan government. Unless your PM Key has been having bilaterals with his Uzbeckistani counterpart, freight or a charter is probably the answer.
    Uzbek767.jpg
    Chartered out about this time of year to swap out Ukrainian fishing boat fleet crew from Lyttelton Port
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

First officer
    Some of you would have notice that since the CAA (In NZ) updated there website a few weeks ago that the search facility for the aircraft HEX has not been working.

I have just had a reply from them "We’ve got our developers working on a fix for this, but in the meantime, if you enter your known Hex without the country part, C8, then the search works okay."

Hope this helps

Super Moderator
    Voice of reason for the geeks

Mr Kerry landed just after 5 in his C32/757/Airforce2. Woud have been interesting watching sat TV on the way in.

Off to the ice on the next run before heading north Saturday if Media accurate

Purser
    Voice of reason for the geeks

Mr Kerry landed just after 5 in his C32/757/Airforce2. Woud have been interesting watching sat TV on the way in.

Off to the ice on the next run before heading north Saturday if Media accurate
    It wouldn't be Airfoce 2 as he's not VP. He's Secretary of State.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by nzfatmatt View Post
    It wouldn't be Airfoce 2 as he's not VP. He's Secretary of State.
    Well, no. Just using as descriptor for plane I have however been mixing state/defence up all day

In this case he was Uncle Sam807