No announcement yet.

New Zealand Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By my calculations (thanks websites) it still comes up 200k short of the 2nd longest ex AKL. so we can't claim anything there.

A Melbourne voz following it down for gas tonight

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• So CHC/WLG is taking care of domestic top-ups. While Intls are now going to divert or stop enroute

Seems next-leg scheduling still ends in some cancelled legs where whats left in tanks doesn't allow, or re-tasked to go to a different centre to top up

Last nights EK was a 1-off with them using melbourne from tonight.
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• 777s of 6+8 are dropping into Fiji

fuel.JPG

Track has them where they normally would be, but FA nandi station at low level

Comment

• Whooops

Tuesday's update shows the problems are broadening, with stopovers in the Pacific depleting supplies there.
          Now they are running them to WLG

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
            777s of 6+8 are dropping into Fiji

Track has them where they normally would be, but FA nandi station at low level
            You might be better consulting FA in the current circumstances as their data is heavily based on flight plans. For instance there is a Hainan airlines flight 7932 from AKL to SZX currently over the Tasman and clearly heading for Oz to get fuel but FR24 shows the normal route while FA has the flight tagged as being to SYD then onto to SZX

Comment

• Originally posted by airnrail View Post
              You might be better consulting FA in the current circumstances as their data is heavily based on flight plans. For instance there is a Hainan airlines flight 7932 from AKL to SZX currently over the Tasman and clearly heading for Oz to get fuel but FR24 shows the normal route while FA has the flight tagged as being to SYD then onto to SZX
              Indeed. That was my subtle hint that tracking the true diverts are better done.. well. Yep

Comment

• Wellywood has had a 787 again today

AKL is listing the divert ports which is cool.

Flights - International and Domestic Arrivals and Departures from Auckland Airport

Comment

• Don't know how many people would have noticed it but Qantas flew B747 VH-OEG from SYD to AKL late last night apparently loaded with fuel and nothing else. According to FR24 it's still on the ground at AKL.

Comment

• Originally posted by airnrail View Post
                    Don't know how many people would have noticed it but Qantas flew B747 VH-OEG from SYD to AKL late last night apparently loaded with fuel and nothing else. According to FR24 it's still on the ground at AKL.
                    Just to add to that John, they apparently also sent an A330-200 (VH-EBP) in what is now termed the 'fuel mules'

Regards,
                    Gregg
                    Last edited by fungus; 2017-09-21, 09:17.
                    YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

• I have been using Active Display to update details of aircraft in my database. My current Liciense has expired and the program has not been updated for several years as the person who wrote it, is no longer with us. Thought that this might be the time to change to something current. What are others using to maintain there database??

Comment

• Active directory lite old ver that keeps on trucking.

Or manually using sqlite editor.

Comment

• Fiji broke a 737.

As a result CHC have a 7hr delayed A330 inbound

Aviation Herald - News, Incidents and Accidents in Aviation

Comment

• Just checked out the stats page here on FR24. There is a change in position for some. But there is a massive change for T-NZCH1 - Oblivian are you feeding at present???

Comment

• Hrm. Yep, never stopped

Comment

• Mapped position is within Meters of actual

Comment

Working...
                                X