I did see the instructions in the email but when I go to:
    https://premium.flightradar24.com/pr...feed_stats.php
    I see:

Your Feeds
    No feeds attached to this account

I will give SBSPlotter a try.

Regards

Super Moderator
    Have to login to premium with the email address they would have set the receiver job up under

And if still funky, contact the support email. One of those things they take care of 'behind the scenes'

And yes, I had good coverage when I was living near QE2 also before having to move. But will now go largely un-noticed with an online presence now that you are online and able to produce what the server likes faster than the rest of us.

Passenger
    I do use the same email, so will contact support.

At the moment I use adsbSCOPE to get an idea of the coverage (but missing some features).

Sorry about taking some visibility away from other local trackers. This is a new interest of mine and rather than building a system from scratch I applied to host one. I was surprised that I got chosen but am very happy about it. We are on top of a sand dune so are already higher than neighbouring houses.

Rgeards

Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Eule View Post
    I do use the same email, so will contact support.

At the moment I use adsbSCOPE to get an idea of the coverage (but missing some features).

Sorry about taking some visibility away from other local trackers. This is a new interest of mine and rather than building a system from scratch I applied to host one. I was surprised that I got chosen but am very happy about it. We are on top of a sand dune so are already higher than neighbouring houses.

Rgeards
    Happens to all of us
    FR24 do often seem to concentrate their boxes near busy airports or flight routes often putting two or three close together for redundancy?
    It's shame they don't have a lower cost kit then the current radarcape that they can put into less busy areas, or to provide - say - local airport ground cover where they all ready have good long distance cover.

Super Moderator
    Indeed, it was inevetable. (Nothing against you) Much the same, We were not expecting it so soon in a city with such a low population and size given there has been good coverage for a number of years And a number of people before the mass FR24-box-send-out were sometimes denied and advised there is already good coverage *shrug*

Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivian View Post
    Indeed, it was inevetable. (Nothing against you) Much the same, We were not expecting it so soon in a city with such a low population and size given there has been good coverage for a number of years And a number of people before the mass FR24-box-send-out were sometimes denied and advised there is already good coverage *shrug*
    Indeed. Like it or not that is life. Just like some fr24 receivers some have terrible range, or really do not go 24/7/356 online which is a bit of a waste of a box. Oh well... We couldn't do anything about it really apart from just moan about it. My own application had the same reason as yours (already has a fr24 receiver nearby), that is expected anyway.

Purser
    Hi all,

I've got too many receivers and need to make room for more projects so I'm selling a Beast Rx with a DPD antenna. I can also supply a BBB running descodeadsb with the FR24 feeder and auto start/restart scripts all set and ready to go. The BBB is naked but does come with psu. The beast is cased.
    But wait, there's more, I also have a notch filter available if anyone needs one to ward off cell site (or other) interference.

PM me if interested in any of the fore mentioned. Happy to sell as a complete setup or part out.

Cheers
    Colin

Super Moderator
    ZK-OXD on the run (I thought it was strange to see a winglet AC outside engineering on Friday..)

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 41south View Post

PM me if interested in any of the fore mentioned. Happy to sell as a complete setup or part out.

Cheers
    Colin
    Slight problem there.. PMs are disabled still :P

Purser
    So I just discovered - 1 moment please caller ......

Take 2 - email me at colin[.]larsen[at]gmail[.]com

Cheers
    Last edited by 41south; 2014-02-23 at 03:55.