Page 102 of 298 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2978

Thread: New Zealand Radar

Super Moderator
    My wild stab in the dark I'd need to draw some lines to confirm in google earth. But its a looonnng way. Probably more likely to be high 200s to be honest which is more 400kms heh

FR24 -NZTU1,PP-Pv,Geraldine, Sth Canterbury.
    My best this year was yesterday QFA 28 at 272 NM and I am 650 feet asl . I have been quite successful lately with Multilat positions, but discover that the aircraft symbol I use usually points in quite the wrong direction and even if I use a triangle icon the contrail would point it the wrong way

Super Moderator
    I was wondering if anyone else was having more success as me. For some reason my incoming data from you guys is a lot slower and comes in waves/bursts so more often than not unable to get a fix. However as I am SMU piggy in the middle it should in theory help with others getting a fix. However looking at the stats I have not assisted in the monthly figures.

A change was made a few weeks back as I was getting data from a NZ share code that is now allocated to the UK, so my 'zone' of coverage was half the globe all of a sudden. This has now been trimmed back from palmerston nth overlap to dunedin.

Today, something has happened to stop me using the Mlat function. no data in or out and as far as I can tell the Port forward static address in my router seems unchanged. Anyone have any ideas what could be wrong?

Super Moderator
    Still got the arrows both directions? Unless you save them as 'on' as default if you open/close PP it may go back to 1 way only

Yes both arrows are showing and i/o settings show UDP, Raw data and Mlat as enabled. Everything else seems to work perfectly.

It seems I can send raw data but still cannot receive data and so with Mlat I can only see one side of the transmissions. The blue lines are only the ones I produce . All the I/O settings are correct and my router is sending UDP on 9742 so I am rather bamboozled as I can't seem to get any help from PP either.

Passenger
    F-NZCH2 online now. Based in South Brighton, Christchurch. I seem to get quite good range besides where the port hills block my view. What is the best tool to plot (estimate, accumulate over time) the range?

Adsbscope

Regards
    For official support use Contact Form

Super Moderator
    The built in tools. Check the associated email for details on the web statistics etc. Or SBSPlotter.