Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeder status

I have silly question...
    Is there any link where I can find out is specific feeder is working/is online?

I would like to have that info, especially as I am planning to become feeder, and would like to have opportunity to see if my device is working.

Thanks

You can check status of your feed if you log in on https://premium.flightradar24.com/premium/
    If it says "online" it's working.

Comment

Mike if im correct, the left hand side menu, filter , then Radar brings up the drop down list of all the users actually putting data up at that time ...correct.???

Comment

Originally posted by sirsteve View Post
        if I'm correct, the left hand side menu, filter , then Radar, brings up the dropdown list of all the users actually putting data up at that time ...correct.???
        I wonder if that *is* correct? Although my feeder often shows me as uploading 12 aircraft or more and everything checks out tickety-boo, I very rarely see my share code mentioned (it's EGDY2). I'm midway between Exeter and Southampton when it comes to uploaders but many's the time I've seen local traffic which you'd think would should be tagged with a local uploader (let's say EGTE or EGHI), being shown as apparently coming from an uploader halfway up the country, like EGNX or EGBB.

Rich (in the Compton Abbas/Henstridge area of the West Country)

Comment

Originally posted by The Sage of Milton View Post
          many's the time I've seen local traffic which you'd think would should be tagged with a local uploader (let's say EGTE or EGHI), being shown as apparently coming from an uploader halfway up the country, like EGNX or EGBB.
          As a P.S to that, I can 'see' EZY729D to the West of Bristol at 2137z, and about 30 miles from me, showing as being accredited to EHAM7 which I presume must be somewhere around the Amsterdam area, and there's no sign of me (EGDY2) if I check the Radar filter. Strange. Life will go on though. It's only a hobby

Rich
          2144z

Comment

For all questions regarding the feeding software I recommend this thread: http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...oftware-thread!)

Comment

I picked filter-radar then my identifier F-KDEN1 tracking 10 aircraft currently. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by sirsteve View Post
                Mike if im correct, the left hand side menu, filter , then Radar brings up the drop down list of all the users actually putting data up at that time ...correct.???
                Steve,

That list to which you refer only displays feeders being currently utilised by the server/software to display aircraft on the map at that moment, not all the feeders uploading at the time.

Regards,
                Gregg
                YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Working...
                X