Flightradar24 disruption.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flightradar24 disruption.

Flightradar24 is updating its Servers, here is the message on Twitter.

Flightradar24.com ‏@flightradar24
    We are having some stability issues on FR24 right now, but working hard on fixing the problem.
    Last edited by speedbird1960; 2013-01-16, 16:42.
    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Would this be the reason I cannot get any flight info up when I click on an A/C?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnG View Post
      Would this be the reason I cannot get any flight info up when I click on an A/C?
      Hi John, yes this has been caused by the New Server and Software updates.

All being well things should settle down in the next week, as the New Server settles in and the bugs are fixed.

Sorry for the inconvenience, Mike

Comment

Hi Mike
        OK No problem, Thanks.
        John G Still at the back of Cattle Class!

Comment

The Map is now responding much quicker than the last few days, i have tested it with several Browsers + iPhone and i think the new Servers have made a difference.

I have also tested Playback and it seems to be running smoothly.
          Last edited by speedbird1960; 2013-01-19, 07:42.

Comment

There are still several issues after the server move. Clicks are still too slow sometimes. Playback will be further improved. Routes will be improved.

Comment

At the moment, when I click on the aircraft I'm getting absolutely no info at all. All I am getting is the grey background outline.

Kirsty

Comment

Originally posted by kirstycrow View Post
                At the moment, when I click on the aircraft I'm getting absolutely no info at all. All I am getting is the grey background outline.

Kirsty
                Yes, that's true... Sometimes the info will appear after a long, long time.
                The playback doesn't work at all...

Tom

Comment

What browser are you using?

Try removing any Flightradar24 cookies, clear the cache and reload the FR24 page, preferably not using Internet Explorer.

Comment

It's Firefox...
                    Clearing doesn't improve the playback... It "freezes" after a few moments.

Comment

Nothing is working at present. I can see the aircraft on the map, I'm having to translate them using libhomeradar. I'm hoping to pop back to the UK in March, finance permitting I will pick up an SBS unit and then I can contribute something here.

Comment

Originally posted by blueleon111 View Post
                        Yes, that's true... Sometimes the info will appear after a long, long time.
                        The playback doesn't work at all...

Tom
                        Same for me. I'm using Chrome and I am getting no response to requests for flight info apart from the window opening and staying blank. I'm also getting two indications of an echo named DUB14P and DUB14Q. DUB14P being approximately where an ndb is situate and q in a nonsense situation.
                        Map response is still very slow but that could be a very slow ISP!

JohnG

Comment

I am using the Android pro app and often now I am getting no flight path infos and most of the time also no pic of a/c.
                          Also server issues? Never had so much problems before

Comment

Using Chrome and XP pro and is still freezing after a few minutes use and needs to be refreshed each time.Clicking on aircraft sometimes,but not always, results in a 5-10 second wait for anything to appear.Sometimes its immediate but most times not.I'll stick with it though as I still find it the best.

Comment

All back to normal this AM.Working great.

Comment

Working...
                              X