Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flightradar24 disruption.

Passenger
    Nothing is working at present. I can see the aircraft on the map, I'm having to translate them using libhomeradar. I'm hoping to pop back to the UK in March, finance permitting I will pick up an SBS unit and then I can contribute something here.

Flight attendant
    Quote Originally Posted by blueleon111 View Post
    Yes, that's true... Sometimes the info will appear after a long, long time.
    The playback doesn't work at all...

Tom
    Same for me. I'm using Chrome and I am getting no response to requests for flight info apart from the window opening and staying blank. I'm also getting two indications of an echo named DUB14P and DUB14Q. DUB14P being approximately where an ndb is situate and q in a nonsense situation.
    Map response is still very slow but that could be a very slow ISP!

JohnG

Passenger
    I am using the Android pro app and often now I am getting no flight path infos and most of the time also no pic of a/c.
    Also server issues? Never had so much problems before

Purser
    Using Chrome and XP pro and is still freezing after a few minutes use and needs to be refreshed each time.Clicking on aircraft sometimes,but not always, results in a 5-10 second wait for anything to appear.Sometimes its immediate but most times not.I'll stick with it though as I still find it the best.

Purser
    All back to normal this AM.Working great.

Passenger
    not at all... playback is still unavailable... It immediately returns to live after trying to choose date and time and start it...

Flight attendant
    Play back from the data base is working fine now, cant find any other things not as advertised, looks like the drama is over,

Flight attendant
    Seems all better now. Was a bit slow on a change of aircraft and map response to zoom was dodgy but generally seems back to normal!

Passenger
    It seems that all United flights over England are not picking up correct departure and destinations. e.g. UAL967 shows SFO-IAD when in fact the flight is Rome-IAD

Quote Originally Posted by UBP61 View Post
    It seems that all United flights over England are not picking up correct departure and destinations. e.g. UAL967 shows SFO-IAD when in fact the flight is Rome-IAD
    http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...outes-database