This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by digiteyes View Post
    Seems to be an old problem happening again.

I've been feeding, but it's not registering and subsequently, showing as not active and premium disabled.
    I've experienced that a few times myself. If you contact support (support@fr24.com) they'll fix it up for you. It would be better if it didnt occur but it occasionally does.

Regards,
    Gregg (T-YSSY4)
    Last edited by fungus; 2013-10-06, 03:14.
    YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

• Thnx guys, seems to be working now What I can find out, I'm F-EHEH1
      FR24 station: F-EHEH1

Comment

• Hi, I am now set up and using the premium service and uploading data.
        Can you tell me how frequently or what the minimum number of hours I need to share data for the premium service to continue.
        regards grad.

Comment

• Your free Premium subscription is valid for 7 days after your last data feed. If you continue feeding data the expiry date will roll forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by FR24support View Post
            Your free Premium subscription is valid for 7 days after your last data feed. If you continue feeding data the expiry date will roll forward.
            OK, thanks for the quick reply.
            Will make sure I leave the device running as much as possible.
            Now to experiment with a better antenna.

Comment

• Dear Flightradar24-Team!

I really love your app always. Your app is the best I have ever seen BUT I can’t understand that as a premium user we have to wait for a new release so long.

Regards,
              Mike

Comment

• All Apple apps needs to be screened and controlled by Apple before release. The screening process for an app with login is a bit more complicated and takes more time.

Comment

• Hi chaps, i have had premium for almost a year now, the only reason i got it was for MLAT, but that has become free, soo it is great to have book marks and no adds but i just think maybe they could add something else for us, i was hoping for an ADS-B receiver but doesn't come as a package. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Shane Peet View Post
                    Hi chaps, i have had premium for almost a year now, the only reason i got it was for MLAT, but that has become free, soo it is great to have book marks and no adds but i just think maybe they could add something else for us, i was hoping for an ADS-B receiver but doesn't come as a package. Thanks
                    The promotion of MLAT and mis-information stating it was a premium only service that everyone needed to sign up for was out of the control of the admins/site.

It was always pointed out here that it was enabled for testing purposes (it was only limited to premium uploaders) before general population release. And signing up was not necessary.

For some reason someone who either noticed it online without reading the forum, or had read it and come to their own conclusion decided to re-share the discovery on it on popular aviation military forums. Quickly leading to chinese whisper copy/paste and the assumption you had to sign up to premium right away to get it. Rather than await its general release

Closed premium only Beta Release
                    All about Flightradar24.com web page and Flightradar24 apps. No discussions about feeding data to Flightradar24.

Public release notification

All about Flightradar24.com web page and Flightradar24 apps. No discussions about feeding data to Flightradar24.
                    Last edited by Oblivian; 2013-12-16, 22:22.
                    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Ohh thank you Oblivion, i was never told that on chat just that the only way to get MLAT was to go premium.

Comment

• Not sure weather to go on for another year, just think we should have something else for the money and it helps FR24

Comment

• Originally posted by Shane Peet View Post
                          Not sure weather to go on for another year, just think we should have something else for the money and it helps FR24
                          It helps FR24 fund for the FR24 Box's etc..
                          If you see the first post in this thread, there is a lot of advantages of it.
                          You can get a DVB-T stick for $15 and then upload to FR24.,, that way you get premium, and you're helping the FR24 Radar Map.
                          Cheers
                          Dylan

Comment

• The problem with it keep logging out has been fixed now stays logged in.

Comment

• Hey FR24-Team!

I have to write my problem considering the new FR24-Premium-App (alerts).

You wrote in your latest update that Premium Users have to download the FR24-App from another account. Unfortunately the alerts are doesn't working right now again.

Is that the same problem as last year? There was the problem that you don't have the certificate for alerts. Please check that back und give me an answer.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Regards,
                              Mike

Comment

• Hi chaps, Just and idea for premium users. I have been thinking off this for a while. One thing what does my head in is i have a blackberry so cant see emergency squawk's eg: 75/76/7700, So on premium we have an alerts setting, can't you add one for squawk. So we can pick any squawks we want like the registration one and when that squawk is seen we get an e-mail. I think its a fantastic idea because premium is not worth its money i have had it for a while now one reason why i keep it is to support fr24 but do me a favor and support us with this idea. I just want some sort of an alert if it email or some other form. Thank you Shane Peet

Comment

Working...
                                X