X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by totto View Post
    Hello,

I have a question concerning subscribing for a premium account: In your FAQ you say, that it's possible to subscribe to a premium account from the FR25 PRO App, which then also enables all app-in purchases (aircraft icons, etc.) within the app. But I can't find a way to do so. I have the latest version of the app installed on my Android device (6.7.1). I would like to subscribe to a silver account, but also get the app-in stuff on my mobile device for free - as you say in your FAQ. How can I do that?
    Hi,

I would suggest that you get the free trial of the silver plan on Flightradar24.com. Then download the Flightradar24 Premium app, where you can use the login created on the website to get full access.

Olov

Comment

• Thx for the quick reply Olov

Originally posted by Olov View Post
      We plan to re-enable global playback within the next couple of weeks.
      Ouch

Originally posted by Olov View Post
      It is disabled because of performance concerns.
      I get that, maybe an idea to turn off 3D until capacity is sufficient - something no one (or very few) has actually paid for?

Comment

• Originally posted by Great Dane View Post
        Thx for the quick reply Olov

Ouch

I get that, maybe an idea to turn off 3D until capacity is sufficient - something no one (or very few) has actually paid for?
        As far as the servers concern, 3D view is no more than a single flight playback. Even if its very hard on the client (web browser), it's very light on the servers and would not make any difference.

The situation is unfortunate to say the least, I completely understand your dissapointment. We keep focusing on performance issues, and there has been good progress, but we are not quite where we can re-enable global playback now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Olov View Post
          Hi Ressy

Thank you for your feedback. This is how I understand it:

* After logging in you see the plans page (https://www.flightradar24.com/premium) ?

* You find the search input field on the map, and the left hand flight info window too invasive? They take too much screen estate?

Other than that, you overall don't like the design.

All above is noted! Let me know if there is anyting else on your mind please.
          The couple vertical icons on far right are tolerable, however the "view options " section should be able to hide all the other crud I mentioned above, just like we could before, I mean if this is what premium users see, Id hate to see how unregistered/non-members would see with all this AND adverts plastered all over.

Comment

• Since the new FR24 launched my FR24 Premium has ceased working on my Windows Phone. I can download from the windows shop but it wants to charge me - as I am a 24/7 feeder and hence have a business sub do I still have to pay ? The old page with the download links seems to have gone from the account page now ?

Thanks

John
            Last edited by milair; 2016-03-26, 09:26.
            T-EGMC14 -- RTL2832U / R820T+ Raspberry Pi + Dump1090 with home made 8 element colinear 12m above ground level.

Comment

• Can anyone explain why my gold subscription had stopped? My 7 day trial is over and I thought it continues after the trial (but obviously as paid version)? Do I have to select my Gold again or is something wrong with the system?

Comment

• Originally posted by milair View Post
                Since the new FR24 launched my FR24 Premium has ceased working on my Windows Phone. I can download from the windows shop but it wants to charge me - as I am a 24/7 feeder and hence have a business sub do I still have to pay ? The old page with the download links seems to have gone from the account page now ?

Thanks

John
                I'm having the same issue.
                Upgraded from premium to gold, but the APP from the Windows Store wants to charge me money for installation

Upgraded my phone recently to Windows 10.

Thanks,
                Marchel

Comment

• Originally posted by milair View Post
                  Since the new FR24 launched my FR24 Premium has ceased working on my Windows Phone. I can download from the windows shop but it wants to charge me - as I am a 24/7 feeder and hence have a business sub do I still have to pay ? The old page with the download links seems to have gone from the account page now ?

Thanks

John
                  THis may be related? I don't have a WP mobile to confirm. But they pulled a bad release, but reinstalling from cache worked.

Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Goodmorning All,

I have a question about this: "With a Gold subscription, you'll have access to 180 days of historical data and the ability to download individual flights as a KML or CSV file."

Where or how do I download individual flights as a KML or CSV file? Can't find anything about this on the site until sofar.

Tips are very welcome. Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,

Hans
                    -
                    13 NM East of EHAM
                    -

Comment

• Hi,
                      I sometimes see on my accountpage... my status is "Offline" as "feeder" but my RPi is "online" and on accountpage I still see data received.

I think because of this I received an email saying my account was upgraded to Gold (being a Business-member)
                      Is there someting going wrong or am I doing something wrong?

My accountpage still states I'm a Business member by the way )
                      T-EHVK11 / RPi-2

Comment

• Originally posted by Bierboum View Post
                        Goodmorning All,

I have a question about this: "With a Gold subscription, you'll have access to 180 days of historical data and the ability to download individual flights as a KML or CSV file."

Where or how do I download individual flights as a KML or CSV file? Can't find anything about this on the site until sofar.

Tips are very welcome. Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,

Hans
                        Data/History in upper menu, -> Flights

flights.jpg
                        For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• Originally posted by peerke63 View Post
                          Hi,
                          I sometimes see on my accountpage... my status is "Offline" as "feeder" but my RPi is "online" and on accountpage I still see data received.

I think because of this I received an email saying my account was upgraded to Gold (being a Business-member)
                          Is there someting going wrong or am I doing something wrong?

My accountpage still states I'm a Business member by the way )
                          Refresh acc page couple of times
                          For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• if I have an ADS-B Receiver, and the data Flight Radar pass on what type of membership you get as gold or Buisness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amper View Post
                              Refresh acc page couple of times
                              What's the trigger offline/online status?

It mostley happens at nighttime... when traffic above my location is very little...
                              T-EHVK11 / RPi-2

Comment

• Originally posted by Amper View Post
                                Data/History in upper menu, -> Flights
                                Thank you very much for your fast reaction!

Reg, Hans
                                -
                                13 NM East of EHAM
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X