This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
    THis may be related? I don't have a WP mobile to confirm. But they pulled a bad release, but reinstalling from cache worked.

http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ll=1#post77172
    Hmm.. thanks for the link, but I don't seem to have that path Store--My Library--Apps--Show all on my W10 phone. Just have to be patient whilst the guys fix it and hopefully put back on the store

John
    T-EGMC14 -- RTL2832U / R820T+ Raspberry Pi + Dump1090 with home made 8 element colinear 12m above ground level.

Comment

• Originally posted by milair View Post
      Hmm.. thanks for the link, but I don't seem to have that path Store--My Library--Apps--Show all on my W10 phone. Just have to be patient whilst the guys fix it and hopefully put back on the store

John
      That's odd...
      See pancake menu on upper left corner > My Library > Show all on upper right side and the app should be there if you installed it before...???
      T-EHVK11 / RPi-2

Comment

• Originally posted by peerke63 View Post
        That's odd...
        See pancake menu on upper left corner > My Library > Show all on upper right side and the app should be there if you installed it before...???
        Maybe I'm doing something wrong ? I open the store app, swiping left gives me "Quick Links" then "Categories", then "For John", I have no idea where the "pancake" is. If I select the 3 dots I get my apps, download & settings ? I recently upgraded my phone and all the apps were automatically synced from my cloud backup. So it may be why it's not in the store ?

John
        T-EGMC14 -- RTL2832U / R820T+ Raspberry Pi + Dump1090 with home made 8 element colinear 12m above ground level.

Comment

• I've been having the same problem- FR24 premium crashes out after it has been used a couple of times - since 19/03/2016. Resetting the phone doesn't help so I removed it and couldn't find it on the store.

I eventually found it here at windowsphone.com slash s? appid=7b34de6a-a48f-4691-ab9b-2b6fd061b4f2. Problem is that it only works for a few hours and start crashing out again so it may be better to wait until FR fix the problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by milair View Post
            Maybe I'm doing something wrong ? I open the store app, swiping left gives me "Quick Links" then "Categories", then "For John", I have no idea where the "pancake" is. If I select the 3 dots I get my apps, download & settings ? I recently upgraded my phone and all the apps were automatically synced from my cloud backup. So it may be why it's not in the store ?

John
            Then I don't know... it's different from mine... Sorry
            T-EHVK11 / RPi-2

Comment

• Hi, I've activated Business trial where flightradar promises "FLIGHT HISTORY". How can I get/access/download the flight history in some "batch way" and computer readable format (e.g. csv)? Filling form at flightradar24.com/data is not solution for my purpose.

Comment

• Flightradar24 Premium is an improved version of the popular Flightradar24 web tracking service. Flightradar24 Premium includes * Flightradar24.com web page without ads. * Flightradar24.com web page without time-out. * Flightradar24.com web page with possibility to use bookmarks. * Flightradar24.com web page in full

Originally posted by roznik View Post
                Hi, I've activated Business trial where flightradar promises "FLIGHT HISTORY". How can I get/access/download the flight history in some "batch way" and computer readable format (e.g. csv)? Filling form at flightradar24.com/data is not solution for my purpose.
                For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• Yes, I've read this before I asked. But it's not batch enough for me. I'm not interested in particular flight route but all flights for let say last month/year. I'm not interested in a particular flight "route". What am I interested in are delays. To be more concrete, it is possible to download all flight scheduled/real departures/arrivals with few clicks? There is approx. 100 000 flights a day, I'd like to avoid 100 000 clicks.

Sorry that I haven't specify my need clearly, but I was in a disappointed mood :-(.

Comment

• Originally posted by roznik View Post
                    Yes, I've read this before I asked. But it's not batch enough for me. I'm not interested in particular flight route but all flights for let say last month/year. I'm not interested in a particular flight "route". What am I interested in are delays. To be more concrete, it is possible to download all flight scheduled/real departures/arrivals with few clicks? There is approx. 100 000 flights a day, I'd like to avoid 100 000 clicks.

Sorry that I haven't specify my need clearly, but I was in a disappointed mood :-(.
                    It's not something an average user can use, so no.

THat amount of data is more or less a large chunk of FR24s core business. So should be approaching them directly for it as such. But as they have no API access and the likes, I would suggest chances are slim.
                    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Here's an idea -
                      We can see VORs and NDBs so can we see reporting points? ie like ORTAC, PODEM, etc Would be very useful

Comment

• or be able to plot them ourselves in some way either by a form or a config file?
                        Also a user layer could be neat IMHO!
                        James Lazzari BSc (Hons)
                        T-EGCC125
                        http://www.ukjay.co.uk

Comment

• A small request / suggestion...

The "FR24Premium" version of the app for feed providers is a bit obscure to find. I ended up buying the Pro version because I couldn't find it.

Can I suggest that the top post in this thread be edited to reflect the current name for the premium app (and perhaps a direct link)? It would be excellent if similar links were provided in the right context in FR24 account pages. Everything I found pointed me to the paid app.

(I realize that it was probably named differently to prevent confusion for folks to whom it doesn't apply, but that means the intended users need a bit more direct steering to find it.)

Thanks,
                          Richard

Comment

• We could. And may. But in won't help those who never visit the forum's and only use their mobiles.

In respect to those. When I search for simple terms "flightradar24" I'm presented with all 3. Of which have distinguished descriptions.

And if not they are listed fairly obvious in the other apps by maker area before hitting install if i questioned myself thinking twice about paying for one?

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
                            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Ah, but you misunderstand me.

I came here not with a question, but with a contribution - after reading 12 pages of this thread, and searching the forums 3 ways to ensure it wasn't a duplicate. I wasn't looking for the answer to a FAQ; I was reporting an error. In the very thread that's positioned to be authoritative on that same subject. The fact that you "may or may not" choose to fix the error says a lot.

And this may be a surprise, but a) Google Play does not represent all the mobile platforms; b) mobile users buy mobile apps using mobile devices, not desktops. iOS AppStore does not list "FR24Premium" when searched for "FlightRadar24"; the app links provided on the website don't reveal it either, even when logged in with a business account.

Finally, I didn't say I bought the paid version in error. Some people, when presented with an apparent dead-end, will chance the princely sum of USD3.99 to buy the app and press forward; more valuable time had already been wasted in the confusion. Incidentally, a colleague of mine had an identical experience.

My posting here is simply to help others avoid the same confusion. Meanwhile, you seem to prefer discrediting me instead of fixing a factual error.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichardH View Post
                                Ah, but you misunderstand me.

I came here not with a question, but with a contribution - after reading 12 pages of this thread, and searching the forums 3 ways to ensure it wasn't a duplicate. I wasn't looking for the answer to a FAQ; I was reporting an error. In the very thread that's positioned to be authoritative on that same subject. The fact that you "may or may not" choose to fix the error says a lot.
                                Woah. Jumping the gun of accusing me of being acusatory there yourself. Note my signature, I have the ability to edit posts. And sure, I will probably do so since you suggested. I can't change the website or speak for FR24 staff about doing so to that.

And this may be a surprise, but a) Google Play does not represent all the mobile platforms; b) mobile users buy mobile apps using mobile devices, not desktops. iOS AppStore does not list "FR24Premium" when searched for "FlightRadar24"; the app links provided on the website don't reveal it either, even when logged in with a business account.
                                Well aware of that, however as you so rightly point out, they buy them for mobile, and use mobile. Not tend to visit forums (hence me mentioning it - probably wont hit all audiences as much as the idea suggests still)

Finally, I didn't say I bought the paid version in error. Some people, when presented with an apparent dead-end, will chance the princely sum of USD3.99 to buy the app and press forward; more valuable time had already been wasted in the confusion. Incidentally, a colleague of mine had an identical experience.

My posting here is simply to help others avoid the same confusion. Meanwhile, you seem to prefer discrediting me instead of fixing a factual error.
                                Saywhat? Note my questionmark. You gave very little of an example of what exactly was confusing other than

I ended up buying the Pro version because I couldn't find it.
                                Kind of asking what exactly was confusing for everyones benefit...

Put it this way. Had I not made input as another user trying to be helpful. Noone would have responded. I dunno if you have noticed elsewhere on the forum..

Comment

Working...
                                X