Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filters are browser side only and don't follow. So not sure how you are even managing that
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Alerts are server side.... 100%

Comment

• Whoops, Read it as working with filters. Carry on.
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Sorry if this has already been asked/answered, but vbulletin has forever been hopeless at useful pint point searches... anyway...

Premium App for android, seems to want me to login with password after every few days, claiming expired token, can the next update of this app actually remember the password on the login section - forever? I have a complicated jibberish password and its a PITA to get it again out of my encrypted password wallet and view and enter in - every few days. damn near impossible to do when I'm not at home either, kinda being pointless since I dont use the mobile app when I got a nice big screen to watch No problem with logins from PC's, and before someone asks, no, its not a case of premium deactivation, since thats never happened.

Just a thought.

Comment

• On what type of device running which Android and app versions are you being asked to login?

Comment

• Originally posted by FR24support View Post
              On what type of device running which Android and app versions are you being asked to login?
              lgp500, and whatever the current version is from google play

Comment

• Originally posted by ramimz View Post
                I have a small problem.
                when a try to add an alert, i received this massage
                "You have reached the maximum limit of 50 alerts. Please remove some of your active alerts to be able to add new ones."
                i opened me alerts list, and i can't delete any of the alert
                I need your help.
                I have exactly the same problem. Is there any solution for this?
                Using chrome, showing maximum limit of 50 alerts has been reached, clicking on the delete cross reloads the alert list but the alert has not been deleted.

That means I cannot delete or add any alerts.

Regards

Comment

• Me: Hi.
                  when i try to add an alert, i get this massage
                  “You have reached the maximum limit of 50 alerts. Please remove some of your active alerts to be able to add new ones.”
                  i go to my alarm list and tick on the X to remove some alert, but they can’t be removed.
                  can you please help me with it ?

fr24: Are you using our premium account?
                  Can you edit that alerts? Please change one of them for that:
                  Create a Global alert for an aircraft registration using this support reference, prefixed "FR". FR-39038.
                  Sorry, I forgot that you cannot edit them on premium account. I will check for yours alerts in our database.

Me: Any news ?

fr24: I've sent that problem to our developers, but if you need it now, please give me the list of your alerts.
                  I will look for them in our database.

Me: Yes, i can't do anything with my list..... add, edit or delete.
                  i don't mind if you delete all of them, i have the full list.

fr24: I've deleted only one of your alerts. Can you check, that you can delete the other now?

Me: OK.

I delete one, and add a new one.
                  now the list is full again, and i have the same problem.... can't delete, add, or edit.
                  I think when the list is full, something is not working good on your side. (need to be check with the software admin)
                  please delete once again, and i'm not gonna add more alerts, i don't mind to stay with only 49 alerts, and not 50.
                  i think you should test it with another user to see if it's a global problem.

fr24: Thank you for information. I've sent that problem to our developers.

Me: can you please delete one of my alert ?

fr24: Ok, I've already done it. Please check it.

Me: Thank you..... it's working now

and now i'm using only 45-46 of my alerts.....

Comment

• Originally posted by ramimz View Post
                    I have a small problem.
                    when a try to add an alert, i received this massage
                    "You have reached the maximum limit of 50 alerts. Please remove some of your active alerts to be able to add new ones."
                    i opened me alerts list, and i can't delete any of the alert
                    I need your help.
                    I have exactly the same problem too.
                    China Kunming
                    F-ZPPP1 T-ZPPP7

Comment

• Originally posted by YsMilan View Post
                      I have exactly the same problem too.
                      I had a similar problem running under Firefox. In addition to clearing the cache, the simple solution was to disable Ad Block (assuming you have it). You may also wish to temporarily disable all your add-ons. Hope this is of some help.

Comment

• Now I'll add a problem of my own. About the same time FR24 disabled playback because of MH17, I ceased receiving any of my email alerts (on the client or host). Anyone with a similar problem?

Comment

• Originally posted by VisApp View Post
                          Now I'll add a problem of my own. About the same time FR24 disabled playback because of MH17, I ceased receiving any of my email alerts (on the client or host). Anyone with a similar problem?
                          I haven't gotten any alerts lately too, even thought I should have. So there does seem to be a problem with the email alerts.

Comment

• Am using the FR24 Premium app on IOS6 and must say it works beautifully. It's worth getting a premium account just to be able to use that app.

Comment

• I received no alert for days with my android phone

Comment

• Originally posted by VHHH29 View Post
                                I received no alert for days with my android phone
                                I got my alerts every day - without any problem.
                                F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

Working...
                                X